Victory of The Daleks - Dorabella

Bailee's POV -

"Then choose, Doctor. Destroy the Daleks... Or save the Earth." I look at The Doctor, willing him to make the right decision. "Begin countdown of Oblivion Continuum. Choose, Doctor. Choose. Choose." The Daleks stop transmitting to the console screen and the picture flickers back to the pilot attacking the Daleks ship. He sighs, and looks down at me, and takes my hand, conflicting emotions running through his deep, old green eyes that I feel like I've known for an eternity.

"The Doctor to Danny Boy. The Doctor to Danny Boy. Withdraw." I know that this was a decision that The Doctor will probably regret for a while.

"Say again, sir. Over."

"Withdraw. Return to Earth. Over and out." The Doctor looks saddened.

"But sir." The pilot started to argue, unbelieving of what he was hearing.

"There's no time. You have to return to Earth now. Over." The Doctor insisted, and disconnected the TARDIS from the plane once he was satisfied that the pilot was returning to earth. The Doctor whacked some buttons on the console, and we materialised back in the filing room like when we first arrived.

We sprint into the map room, where Bracewell is, alongside Amy and Winston, and The Doctor runs in and punches Bracewell straight on the jaw, knocking him down.

"Doctor!" Amy shouts, confused as to what just happened. I run to her and give her a hug, glad to be out of that Dalek spaceship and back on earth with her again.

"Ow. Sorry, Professor, you're a bomb. An inconceivably massive Dalek bomb." The Doctor explained.

"What?" Bracewell gasped, while looking around, seemingly trying to get someone to say otherwise.

"There's an Oblivion Continuum inside you. A captured wormhole that provides perpetual power. Detonate that, and the Earth will bleed through into another dimension. Now keep down." The Doctor used his sonic screwdriver to open up Bracewell's torso, to reveal five panels, all blue in colour, but then one of the blue panels turns yellow.

"Well?" I ask.

"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. Never seen one up close before." The Doctor starts to let panic creep into his voice.

"So what, they've wired him up to detonate?" Amy questions.

"Oh no, not wired him up. He is a bomb. Walking, talking, pow, exploding, the moment that flashes red." The Doctor points at the fifth panel.

"There's a blue wire or something you have to cut, isn't there? There's always a blue wire. Or a red one." Amy cries desperately.

"You're not helping." The Doctor says.

"It's incredible. He talked to us about his memories. The Great War." Winston remarks, as though fascinated by Bracewell, even though he is a bomb which will blow up very soon.

The Doctor looks thoughtfully at Winston, pondering what he just said. "Someone else's stolen thoughts, implanted in a positronic brain. Tell me about it. Bracewell. Tell me about your life." He turns to Bracewell.

"Doctor, I really don't think this is the time." Bracewell insists.

"Tell me, and prove you're human. Tell me everything." The Doctor pleads, trying desperately to stop the countdown.

"My family ran the Post Office. It's a little place just near the abbey, just by the ash trees. There used to be eight trees but there was a storm." Bracewell thinks hard about his childhood.

"And your parents? Come on, tell me." The Doctor insists.

"Good people. Kind people. They died. Scarlet fever." I can hear the pain in Bracewells voice, and know how he feels.