The Time of Angels - The Weeping Angels

Bailee's POV-

The Doctor and I walk out of the TARDIS after Amy and look around us. There is a spaceship, the one that I recognised as what River jumped out of, and we can see that the once sleek spaceship is a burning wreck sticking out of a rock-carved building.

"What caused it to crash?" Amy asks in a hushed tone.

"Not me." River replied instantly.

"Nah, the airlock would've sealed seconds after you blew it. According to the Home Box, the warp engines had a phase shift. No survivors." The Doctor explained.

"A phase shift would have to be sabotage. I did warn them."

"About what?" The Doctor questioned.

"Well, at least the building was empty. Aplan temple. Unoccupied for centuries." River says, seemingly talking to herself.

"Aren't you going to introduce us?" Amy interrupts, bored of timey-wimey talk that no one else understood.

"Amy Pond, Bailee Hope, Professor River Song." The Doctor introduced.

River winks at him and laughs. "Ah, I'm going to be a Professor some day, am I? How exciting. Spoilers."

"Yeah, but who is she and how did she do that?She just left you a note in a museum." Amy continued.

"Two things always guaranteed to show up in a museum. The Home Box of category four starliner and sooner or later, him. It's how he keeps score." River explains.

"I know." I reply, grinning.

"It's hilarious, isn't it?" She replies.

"I'm nobody's taxi service. I'm not going to be there to catch you every time you feel like jumping out of a space ship." The Doctor buts in, grumpy at how we're talking about him as though he's not there. River just looks amused.

"And you are so wrong. There's one survivor. There's a thing in the belly of that ship that can't ever die. Now he's listening." She takes out some form of communicator and speaks into it. "You lot in orbit yet? Yeah, I saw it land. I'm at the crash site. Try and home in on my signal. Doctor, can you sonic me? I need to boost the signal so we can use it as a beacon." He looks at her and sighs, but grudgingly fulfils her request.

"Ooo, Doctor, you sonicked her." Amy said, but giving me a wink at the same time. I just glare at her.

"We have a minute. Shall we?" River says meaningfully towards The Doctor, getting out a TARDIS style book. "Where are we up to? Have we done the Bone Meadows?" She asks curiously.

"What's the book?" I ask.

"Stay away from it." The Doctor warns.

"What is it though?" I repeat.

"Her diary." The Doctor replied.

"Our diary." River corrects.

"Her past, my future. Time travel. We keep meeting in the wrong order." The Doctor explains, after Amy and I give him confused looks. Then we are interrupted by what initially appear to be four small tornadoes, but are four soldiers.

"You promised me an army, Doctor Song." One of the soldiers says, walking slightly in front of the others, giving an impression of leadership.

"No, I promised you the equivalent of an army. This is the Doctor." River replied.

"Father Octavian, Sir. Bishop, second class. Twenty clerics at my command. The troops are already in the drop ship and landing shortly. Doctor Song was helping us with a covert investigation. Has Doctor Song explained what we're dealing with?" He introduces himself to us, and gets straight in with the matter at hand. River turns and faces The Doctor.