Victory of The Daleks - Meeting Winston Churchill

The Doctors POV -

The Tardis materialises, and I fling open the Tardis doors to stare down the barrels of three Lee Enfield rifles, made in Britain, which move aside to reveal the Prime Minister. I smirk and look behind me, gesturing for Bailee and Amy to step out and meet Winston.

"Bailee? Amy? Winston Churchill." I announce.

"Doctor. Is it you?" He looks at me, squinting.

"Oh, Winston, my old friend." I smile and make to move towards him, but he just holds out his hand and beckons. Not again. I chuckle. "Ah, every time."

"What's he after?" I hear Bailee ask.

"Tardis key, of course." I smile, knowing however many times he asks, he'll never fly in my TARDIS.

"Think of what I could achieve with your remarkable machine, Doctor. The lives that could be saved." He pleads with me. I know he has good intentions, but he wouldn't be a match for what's out there. I sigh.

"Ah, doesn't work like that."

"Must I take it by force?" He asks jokingly, but with a serious note, as he glances towards the guns that are still pointed at Bailee Amy and I.
I snigger, imagining Winston tackling me to get my TARDIS key off me. "I'd like to see you try." Winston sighs, clearly disappointed. "At ease."
Time to get down to the matter at hand though. "You rang?"

We walk down a corridor, strolling slowly, as Winston questions me. "So you've changed your face again." He observes. Amy and Bailee look at each other, clearly confused, but not questioning.

"Yeah, well, had a bit of work done." I explain awkwardly, wanting to move off the subject. We enter a room, and Amy gasps, recognising the room we're in.

"Got it, got it, got it. Cabinet War Rooms, right?" She exclaims excitedly, Bailee grinning at her best friend.

"Yep. Top secret heart of the War Office, right under London." I announce.

"You're late, by the way." Winston tells me. Oh no not again. A woman walks into the room.

"Requisitions, sir." She notifies Winston.

"Excellent." He replies.

"Late?" I question, dreading how late I am.
"I rang you a month ago." He states. Well, I mean it could've been worse. I left Bailee and Amy waiting fourteen years.

"Really? Sorry, sorry. It's a Type Forty Tardis, it's. I'm just running her in." I explain, but Winston's not interested, as he turns back to the woman who entered earlier.

"Something the matter, Breen? You look a little down in the dumps." He asks.

"No, sir. Fine, sir." She replies. Winston looks at her, face almost expressionless.

"Action this day, Breen. Action this day." He shakes his head.

"Yes, sir." She leaves the room, knowing she's no longer required, but as she steps out, a soldier marches in.

"Excuse me, sir. Got another formation coming in, Prime Minister. Stukas, by the look of them." He announces. Winston looks happy.

"We shall go up top then, Group Captain. We'll give them what for. Coming, Doctor?" He asks me, taking me by surprise. He knows I don't approve of violence.

"Why?" I question.

"I have something to show you."

We stand in a lift, going up. "We stand at a crossroads, Doctor, quite alone, with our backs to the wall. Invasion is expected daily. So I will grasp with both hands anything that will give us an advantage over the Nazi menace." Winston says, clearly excited to show me whatever he has. I however, do not like the sound of this.