Vampires of Venice - Getting Into A School Full Of Murderous Vampires. Simple.

Bailee's POV-

I look around for The Doctor after he runs of after the man calling for his daughter Isabella, but can see no trace of him anywhere, so I just make myself content with strolling around aimlessly, hoping to just stumble upon him. I walk for around ten minutes, before I hear a familiar voice, Rory's voice. He looks as if he's having a serious conversation with Amy, although he's trying to look casual, so I hang back, refraining from going up to them just yet, however I stay just within earshot, of course.

"And what have you been doing?" Rory looks inquisitively at Amy.

"Well, running, and fighting." She replies, then looks thoughtfully at him. "I've been scared. More scared than I thought was." She admits.

"Did you miss me?" Rory asks. Although he is acting casual and nonchalant, I can tell he is anticipating the answer. Amy hesitates.

"I knew I'd be coming back."

"He was right. It blots out everything else." Rory kicks a stone on the ground out of anger, making Amy look saddened, although I don't feel as much sympathy as I would have liked to, considering how Amy hasn't even tried to reassure Rory.

"Rory, this is our date. Let's not do this. Not now." She pleads with him.

"Huh." Rory looks around, thinking of something to say. "We are in Venice and it is 1580."

"I know." Amy replies, as she takes his hands and continues to walk on. They pass a flower girl, as she offers a man some flowers from a street away.

"Flowers, signor?" She asks, and he turns to her. I recognise him as the man who was with Calvierri girls, although he was just silent and in the background. He walks toward the flower girl, and I turn my attention back to Amy, who is posing in front of a building, waiting for Rory to take a photo of her. Although it's only been a few hours since I last saw her, so much has happened and I am dying to run up to her and tell her everything that has happened since she stepped out the TARDIS with Rory this morning. But, suddenly, my thoughts are interrupted by a piercing scream, shattering the calm and tranquility of the street.

"What was that?" Rory shouts, and grabs Amy's hand to look around the corner. I stay unmoving, as I can see the whole scene unfold from where I am stood. The man whom the flowers were offered to is bending over the flower girl, who is now lying on the floor, but hearing Amy's and Rory's footsteps, raises his head and looks around. I can see blood on his sharp teeth - no, fangs - and the girls neck is clearly visible, two puncture wounds oozing scarlet liquid. The man hisses, and raises his cloak, running off.

"She'll be okay." Rory assured himself and Amy, however, the feisty girl I knew wouldn't just let it go, and jumps straight to action, chasing after the sharp toothed man. "Where are you? Amy, come back!" Rory shouts, but doesn't move, knowing he'll never catch up. Amy can be one hell of a runner when she wants to be, and Rory is no match. I, on the other hand, happened to have practically lived with Amy since childhood, and have been challenged to many races against her. I dart out from my hiding place without thinking twice, and sprint past Rory, who does a double take as I fly past. "Bailee?" He exclaims in surprise, although I have no time to stop and have a chat as I catch up to Amy. I am hot on her tail as we chase the man, but he turns a corner, and we lose him as the alleyway opens straight onto the canal.

By the time we finally locate The Doctor, night is falling.

"Doctor!" Amy shouts, rushing to him. I linger back a bit, nervousness overtaking me a bit. Now I'm around The Doctor, I don't don't how I should act. Should I pretend that nothing happened? Or should I spill it all out to Amy and Rory?

"I just met some vampires."

"We just saw a vampire." The Doctor and Amy both say in unison. They talk over each other, until Rory and I catch up with them.