The Time of Angels - Hello, Sweetie

River's POV-

I quickly kiss the guard, and leave him looking slightly dazed, standing in the corridor, but have to dart round a corner as another guard comes marching towards his colleague.

"It's a beautiful day." The one that I kissed says absentmindedly. The second guard wipes the lipstick residue I left on his friend with the corner of his handkerchief.

"Hallucinogenic lipstick. She's here."

I quickly dart round the corridor and enter the room I'm here for, which mind you is quite a feet in an evening dress and ridiculously high heels. I shoot out a door lock with my small pistol and enter a small strong room, then I converts the pistol into an acetylene torch and cut into the surface of a box. I turn round to see the security camera aimed at me in the top left corner of the room, and wink at it.

"The party's over, Doctor Song" I hear Alistair, my guard, coming towards the room I'm in. "Yet still you're on board."

"Sorry, Alistair." I shout sarcastically, not in the least bit sorry for anything I'd done. "I needed to see what was in your vault. Do you all know what's down there? Any of you? Because I'll tell you something. This ship won't reach its destination." I hear him outside the door, and he's brought his friends, the gun squad, with him. How exciting. I hear them whispering.

"Wait till she runs. Don't make it look like an execution."

"Triple seven five." I shout at the security camera. "Slash three four nine by ten. Zero twelve slash acorn. Oh, and I could do with an air corridor." I wink again. Then I walk backwards to the airlock behind me, and the guards come rushing in, taking their positions, ready to shoot. Unfortunately, today is not their lucky day. "Like I said on the dance floor, you might want to find something to hang on to." I blow a kiss, and feel it opening behind me, and watch Alastair and his guards grab and hold onto railings for dear life, and then I'm sucked out into space.

Bailee's POV-

Amy and I wander after The Doctor, exchanging amused glances as he looks at all the museum exhibit labels. "Wrong. Wrong. Bit right, mostly wrong. I love museums." He looks content at being more intelligent than who labelled these artefacts.

"Yeah, great. Can we go to a planet now? Big space ship? Churchill's bunker? You promised me a planet next." Amy reminded him, for what felt like the gazillionth time. I, personally, was quite happy with watching The Doctor have fun, and hearing all the stories about the artefacts in the museum.

"Amy, this isn't any old asteroid. It's the Delerium Archive, the final resting place of the headless monks. The biggest museum ever." The Doctor explained, exasperated.

"You've got a time machine. What do you need museums for?" Amy continued. The Doctor just ignored her, moving around the artefacts swiftly.

"Wrong. Very wrong. Ooo, one of mine. Also one of mine." He exclaimed happily. Then I understand what he's doing, and I smirk at him.

"Oh, I see. It's how you keep score." He looks at me and grins sheepishly, but then The Doctor is distracted by a square box in a case.

"Oh great, an old box." Amy grinned sarcastically.

"It's from one of the old starliners. A Home Box." He says softly.

"What's a Home Box?" I question.

"Like a black box on a plane, except it homes. Anything happens to the ship, the Home Box flies home with all the flight data." The Doctor explains.

"So?" Amy asks.

"The writing, the graffiti. Old High Gallifreyan. The lost language of the Time Lords." A mixture of emotions flash across his eyes. "There were days, there were many days, these words could burn stars and raise up empires, and topple gods."