Vampires of Venice - Got My Spaceship, Got My Boys

Bailee's POV-

Gas spewed from a tower on the corner of the House of Calvierri, instantly creating a violent thunderstorm as The Doctor, Amy, Rory and I watch on from outside Guido's home.

"Rosanna's initiating the final phase." The Doctor observes.

"We need to stop her. Come on." Amy says, trying to take control.

"No, no, no." The Doctor protests. "Get back to the Tardis."

"You can't stop her on your own." Amy argues.

"We don't discuss this." I back up a bit, sensing that The Doctor was about to go full control on us. He glares at Amy. "I tell you to do something, Amy, and you do it. Huh?" Amy storms off, grabbing my arm and taking me with her, but not before I hear Rory.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." The Doctor grins.

Amy drags me to the canal, where we stop, watching the sky. I see Francesco opening the gates across from where we're standing.

"Oh my stars, what is going on?" Amy asks.

"The sky, it's like it's boiling." I observe, as Francesco dives into the canal.

We continue walking in the general direction of the TARDIS, finding ourselves in an alleyway, when Francesco jumps out and confronts us. Rory picks up two candlesticks and holds them out as a cross. I shake my head, why on earth would that work??

"Amy, Bailee, run." Rory commands, as Francesco knocks the candlesticks out of Rory's hands and walks towards us, his eyes on Amy.

"This way, you freak. No! This way, you big, stupid, great SpongeBob. The only thing I've seen uglier than you is your Mum." Rory shouts in a desperate attempt to take Francesco's attention off of Amy. Big mistake in choice of words.

"Huh?" Francesco turns around to face Rory threateningly.

"No." Rory stutters, gulping. Francesco advances on him.

"Did you just say something about Mummy?" Rory picks up a broomstick and jabs it towards Francesco, then waves it around. I sigh in frustration. Rory is an amazing friend but he honestly can seem like he has a lack of brain cells sometimes. Have an angry guy bigger and more threatening than you looking like they want to kill you? Just do it the Rory way, pick up a broomstick and provoke it some more. As I suspected, Francesco gets even more angry, and draws his very real sword and does the same movements back to Rory. A very uneven fight ensues, with Amy helpfully shouting instructions from where we're standing.

"Careful. Careful. Okay, hit him. This way. bring him this way. Rory!" Eventually his broomstick gets chopped up, but Rory somehow manages to entangle Francesco in some washing hanging from a line.

"Oh." Rory says, sniffing the air and wrinkling his nose. "Oh, you stink of fish." Even Francesco rolls his eyes at him.

"Well, I'm hardly going to smell of cheese and biscuits." He snarls. Rory backs away to where Amy and I had run, but trips. In a second Francesco has transformed into his true self and leaps on Rory. I see Amy patting her pockets, and instinctively know what she's looking for, and hand it to her.

"Hey, Mummy's boy!" I shout, and Amy uses my compact mirror to direct sunlight onto Francesco, who instantly burns and explodes, covering Rory with soot.

"Oh." Rory gasps, coughing a bit, as Amy hands me back the compact that I only really carry round incase she loses her own. Which happens often.

"That was lucky. Why did you make the sign of the cross, you numpty?" Amy rolls her eyes, but I can see a slight grin forming, and can tell she's not really angry. Rory chucks his arms out in frustration and huffs.