Chapter 11 - Speech of the heart.

Dil Ki Taqreer
(Speech Of The Heart)

"Dusro ke raayio ke wajah se, apne androni aawaaz ko dhubne mit do. Sirf, tum khud apne i'timaad barha sakte ho . Allah SWT se dua karo, ke apne dil mazbut kare, aur apne dil ke lafthe sunne ke liye tumhe jurat de."

"Don't let the noise of others opinions drown out your inner voice. Only you can build your own confidence. Ask Allah Ta'aal to strengthen your heart and give you the courage to follow the words of your heart. As long as your hearts desires conform with that which Allah Ta'ala has permitted, by all means, fulfill them."

Jawhariy

* * *

As he heard her bedroom door closing, his heart felt as if it fell to the pit of his stomach.

If she was the single Naailah that he knew, she would have not only waited for him to reply to her greeting, but she would have spoken to him, laughed and joked with him and even joined him for breakfast.

Now...now she was a married woman. The Naailah that he failed to recognise, or rather the Naailah that he didn't want to recognise as anyone elses wife.

She was so lost in her own bubble of happiness and so set on getting her husbands breakfast to his room that she didn't even pay heed to him.

Oh how life had changed overnight!

He still couldn't digest the turn of events.

Wallowing in his own grief, he walked down the stairs, with his head hung low and his shoulders slouched.

He was so grief stricken that he didn't notice Razina standing a few feet away from him, watching his torn expression.

Razina sighed as she followed her son down the stairs.
She couldn't understand what it was that was troubling her son so much that he was not even his normal jovial self.

She vowed to herself that she would find out soon, little did she know that Waqaas would not open up easily and a whirlwind was beginning to stir up in her home, one that would stress her even more than now.

If only Razina had to walk out of her room a little bit sooner, she would have noticed the way her son was gazing at Naailah with a broken and longing look. Just by witnessing the scene, she would have realised what was grieving her son.

Alas! Not everything is found out at the right time, sometimes in life some things catch our attention later on in life and by them it is much too late!

* * *

Allahuma Inni Asaluka khayral mauwlaji wa khayral makhraji, bismilla walajna wa bismillahi kharajnaa wa a'llAllahi rabbanaa Tawakalnaa.

Dawood recited the dua before entering the home, audibly and Daaniyaal repated it after him. He ascended the stairs and retired to bed, while Daaniyal headed towards the kitchen to eat his breakfast.

He greeted as he entered the kitchen, expecting to see his wife waiting for him with his breakfast already prepared, but he was left disappointed when he only noticed his mother and brother.