Chapter 22 - Emotions of the eyes.

Aankho Ke Jazbaat.

Emotions Of The Eyes.

Ek dard chupa hota hain, jab koi kehta hain main thik hu.

Ek gehri baat chupi hoti hain jab koi kehta hain, pata nahi.

Kuch gehre ehsaasaat chupe hote hain jab koi kehta hain mujhe koi farq nahi parta

(There is a hidden pain when someone says, I'm fine.

There is a hidden meaning when someone says; I don't know.

There are some deep hidden feelings when someone says; It doesn't affect me.)

Recap: Raees and Farnaaz go to the orphanage, where a little girl named Safaa catches their attention. They try to communicate with her, but unintentionally scare her away instead.

Farhaad, Manaal's father discloses the reason for their arrival in South Africa. They wish for Waqaas to wed their daughter and both families are happy, only Waqaas's consent remains. Waqaas is furious after hearing about the elders intentions. While suppressing his anger, he excuses himself and rushes to his room. The elders and Manaal mistaken this for shyness and Manaal becomes extremely excited. Naailah is utterly worried as she
notices Waqaas's anger when he excuses himself. Naailah decides to speak to her mother in law regarding his misbehavior towards her.

Bushra sees Ayaaz pacing in the lawn and calls him in the room. They have an awkward moment when Ayaaz is overwhelmed by their proximity and hugs Bushra. She backs away and he walks out of the room with conflicted emotions, then suddenly realizes that she wanted to speak to him about something.

* * *

He played with a strand of her hair, as she rested her head on his chest.

Both rested on their bed, their minds kept playing the way the little girl Safaa had reacted. It was clear that she had been abused.

Farnaaz sighed, while tilting her head slightly, so that she could meet Raees's troubled eyes.

"What do you think Raees? Who do you feel like adopting?"

He stared into her eyes that were filled with concern. He already knew who she had in mind, yet he still asked her the same question. He needed to make sure, this was a big decision.

" My heart really aches for Safaa. It aches for all of them, but there's just some force pulling me towards her.
I feel like she needs us the most!"