the one where they argue

three

Fiona crossed her arms as she looked up at Peter

"What's up, buttercup?" She asked and leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms as she sat down.

"Do you hate me?" He asked and Fiona laughed.

"I don't hate anyone," she smiled, "Is that it?"

Peter shook his head.

"Do you even want to attempt to be in a relationship before the marriage line?" He asked.

Fiona sighed, thinking of the line. He's referring to the fact that web if the soulmates didn't like each other, they had to marry, the whole marriage is for the soulmates who can't find each other.

"I'll take that as a-"

"It's not like I hate relationships it's just I really don't have the time for one right now, and some other personal stuff," Fiona said and he nodded.

"Whats wrong?" He asked and she frowned.

"We just met, I'm not telling shit right now," she said and went back to her phone.

"Well I just-"

"You thought that because we're soulmates I can trust you?" She asked and he looked down.

Fiona didn't like being this rude, but it would be better than being the reason he's dead.

She had enemies, and she didn't want them to find her. And the ones close to her. Fiona looked back to her phone, playing games until the bell rang. She quickly packed up and walked out, done for the day as she walked out of the classroom and into the hallway.

Fiona went back to her locker where she felt someone staring at her. She turned around to see Madelaine and a couple of other girls staring at her, their arms crossed.

Fiona rolled her eyes and went back to her locker, slamming it shut when she finished. She pushed past the plastics and smirked as they scoffed. Fiona drug her fingers through her hair and jogged down the stairs of the front of the four-story school.

She heard someone run past and saw that it was none other than Peter Parker himself.

Fiona rolled her eyes and turned a corner, getting onto the train that took her home.

〜◎〜

Fiona walked into her home, her dad stood at the kitchen area, cooking something that filled the air with a hunger inducing aroma. She smiled and walked over, setting the mail on the counter and seeing that he was making eggs.

Fiona smiled softly and got two small plates out and walked into her room, dropping off her bag and walked back out to see her dad setting the plates with eggs on the table.

"Disability comes in today," he said and Fiona nodded, going through and opened the envelope that held the check they lived off of.

"I'll cash it in tomorrow morning, and half will go into the jar," he said and Fiona smiled.

They ate in silence and Fiona heard in the far distance sirens of the police.

She finished her food quickly.

"I have homework," she stood up and kissed her dads temple and set the plate in the sink, going to her room where she quickly got ready, practically jumping out the window as she climbed up the fire escape.

Fiona ran and jumped from roof to roof, seeing a flash of red and blue fly by her.

Then a man flipped into her view.

Spider-Man.

"Kalma," He said and Fiona groaned and threw her head back.

"I can't be dealing with you while the bad guy is out there," she said and ran past him, jumping to the next roof.

"You're methods suck!" Spider-Man called out and shot down webs onto her feet. Fiona fell and looked down, glaring back up at the red and blue suit.

"You asshole!" She yelled and summoned a smokey knife.

"Woah," she said as she cut away and shot up, running off before he could web her down again.

"Kalma!" He yelled but she ignored him, running down and jumping down to the crime show, punching the bad guy in the face.

"Hold your fire!" An Officer screamed and Fiona soon turned into a thick, black smoke, killing the men in her radius as they choked.

When they all dropped dead, she turned back into a human form.

"Uh, thanks," a deputy said as they rushed forward.

Fiona lifted the mask over her nose.

"Is it bleeding?" She asked and he shook his head.

"Yes!" She smiled and saluted the officers.

"Bye, policemen!" Fiona called out and ran onto a cop car and jumped onto the roof of a nearby building.

She pulled her mask down as she ran and saw Spider-Man on the other side of the street, his head hung as Fiona ran and jumped.

He held his finger to his ear and his head shot over in her direction.

Fiona ran off and turned a corner and jumped onto a slanted building.

She climbed up and sat on the top, overlooking the city as the sunset.

That's when she heard the suit of Tony Stark.

"What the fuck," she said and looked up.

"You've been, causing som chaotic good," he said and held a hand out.

"I'm not letting you carry me around, what do you want?" She said, crossing her arms and glared.

"Fine," he said and turned around opening the suit from back.

Fiona stood up and gasped, stepped back where the suit landed.

"Get in, we need to talk face to face," the suit said.

"What if the government hacks the suits and crashes it because they don't know how to control a suit?" Fiona asked and she could hear a groan.

"Just get in the damn suit, you're fine," he said.

"Damn, someone's pushy," she scoffed and got in.

"So to what do I owe the pleasure of riding around in your tin can?" She asked as the suit encased her and blasted off.

"You'll find out when you get here," he said and she looked around at the options.

"Does this thing have a cup holder?" She asked, "or is there a straw that sticks out and you have a drink circulating throughout the suit?"

"That's disgusting," Tony said.

"It's an idea," she pointed out.

"An idea that needs to be forgotten just on principle," he said.

"It's still an idea"