the one with the end

epilogue

Fiona felt Kalma over come her

Fiona felt Kalma over come her. But not as a side by side, Kalma had taken both hands of the wheel. And Fiona let her. She sat in the backseat this time, giving input and updates to things Kalma should know. Her hair turned white and her eyes glowed green. Her staff formed in her hand and she waited for her cue. Which came sooner than she thought as Nebula poked her shoulder and they ran. Peter Parker was flung off by Thanos and much to Fiona's disagreement, Kalma still fought the Titan.

The plan was starting to work. Peter Parker had jumped through portals made by Doctor Strange to distract him long enough for Kalma who slammed her staff into the ground and raised up a Smokey Surma.

His howl rang through the titans ears and charged at the titan and in one swift movement, Surma swallowed him, he was in a bubble that Mantis penetrated and wrapped her hands around his head. The bubble disappeared as Tony grabbed the gauntlet and tugged and pulled trying to get it off his hand.

Nebula kept the gun trained on his head as Kalma and Peter Parker ran over and helped him pull it off. Things were going according to plan. And that's when it went off. Peter Quill stepped forward.

"Hurry, he's too strong," Mantis cried out as her antenna glowed bright white, "he feels anguish, a great loss."

"How can that Asshole even fe-" Peter Quill interrupted his thought, his expression darkening as he grew nearer to Thanos.

"Where's Gamora?" He asked, Kalma tilted her head as she listened.

"Thanos has the soul stone," Nebula pointed out, tears rolling out of her human eye, "in order to get that stone, you have to make a sacrifice."

Peter Quills face grew red and tears flowed from him, he turned to Thanos.

"Tell me it's not true," Peter cried.

"I did what was needed," Thanos mumbled, his eyes were completely whitened out.

Peter Quill screamed as her started punching Thanos and beat his face with the butt of his gun. Tony ran off and left Kalma and her Peter to tug, it was almost off.

"Peter stop!" Tony and Peter Parker yelled.

"We practically have it, Starlord," Kalma yelled.

Thanks awoke and grabbed Mantis and flung her aside. Peter and Fiona had it off, just past his fingertips when he snatched it and punched them with his unarmed hand.

Peter grabbed Kalma and his iron legs stuck out and stopped them from breaking their bones. Kalma kisses his mask and ran off, going back to the fight.

Thanos punch the ground and Kalma jumped. But Drax, Peter Quill and Mantis became unconscious and started to float, Kalma floated too, but her staff formed into a sword and she leaped off a floating rock and drew nearer, stabbing it down his exposed shoulder. She swarmed him with more smoke but he punched her with the gauntlet, making her fly back.