the one with the field trip

twenty one    spoilers start now

Fiona was asleep on Peters shoulder when he jerked up

Fiona was asleep on Peters shoulder when he jerked up. Fiona looked at Peter who could see his senses going off. She frowned and looked around. That's when she saw the spaceship out crashing into the city.

She felt like it was the New York attack all over again.

"Ned, make a distraction," Peter quickly commanded and Ned nodded.

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" He screamed and ran to the back of the bus, people looked over, no one was around or able to see Peter open a window and crawl out, Fiona forming into a cloud, she hung by Peter.

"Go see if Mr. Stark is near, if not, find me and we'll get on the ship and see what's happening," he said and Fiona flew off, avoiding the lungs of people as Peter flew behind her with his suit on.

They dropped in right as Tony was getting his ass kicked by an alien. But she could find anymore. Right before tony could get crushed by a car that was thrown at him. Peter dropped in and caught it.

Kalma former, fully suited. She finally recognized the alien.

"Children of Thanos," she seethed and the alien turned its attention at her and smirked.

"Kalma, nice to see you again," he said and charged at her, swinging it's large axe.

Kalma went smoky and it cut right through her without harming her.

"Better call your mutt," he called out as Peter tried to swing in and kick him in the face. He got a good kick but was flung off onto the side of a fountain.

Kalma got a look at their surroundings. It was Central Park.

She knew the danger the world was in. And she knew it was time for Surma to come back in action. Kalma went into smoke form and sent off a chunk of smoke. It shot off to her building where it crept into the nose of Surma.

Surma opened his eyes, they flowed a bright green and he turned into a smoke form, flying to Kalma.

She stroked his head to his back and he grew to the size of the tallest tree. He snarled down at the Alien and stepped on him. Surma helped and jumped back, breaking a tree that almost crashed into Bruce Banner.

"Where's the hulk?" Kalma called out as Bruce popped up.

"He won't come out!" Bruce answered then did a double take.

"Who are you?" He asked as Kalma ran and jumped onto the Aliens shoulders, setting a deadly smoke around his head.

"I'm Kalma!" She yelled and he tilted his head.

"The goddess of Stench? I thought she was taller," he said and Kalma shook her head.

"I'm in a sixteen year olds body what do you want from me?" She asked and he shrugged.

"Enough playing kid, how do you know Thanos?" Tony asked.

"I'm ancient there's a lot of things I know, we can talk later but I can't kill this guy, they've grown stronger since the last time I've fought them, what's the sitch?" She asked and To y sighed.

"There's a wizard out here, he has an infinity stone we need to protect him and the stone," Tony said as an unconscious man flew off with a cape, another ugly Alien flying after him.

"That him?" Peter and Kalma yell out in unison.

"Yeah go help him," Tony yelled out and Kalma nodded.

"Surma protect the city!" Fiona commanded and flew off, Surma barking in a language she knew.

Her and Peter went off after the wizard and saw that Peter connected to him with a web. That's when the wizard was being beamed up to the ship. Fiona grabbed a hold of Peters hand and grabbed onto a light pole, screaming at the pain from the pull of the beam. That's when the pole was unearthed and they all flew up. Peter pulled Kalma up to him and she held onto him from behind, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms right up under his arm pits.

"Uh, Mr. Stark, were being beamed up!" Peter yelled.

"I'll come get you two, hang tight," Tony spoke and Kalma buries her head into the crook of his neck.

Kalma looked up and frowned as the wizard had disappeared and Peter and her ended up on the inner side of the ring. They started losing air as they went up higher in the stratosphere.

"Mr. Stark were losing air," Kalma said as Peter took off his mask. Kalma heart rate went even faster than before, unable to go into a smoke form without enough oxygen.

Peter and Kalma started choking and her head started pounding. Peter lost consciousness and let go of the wall, nearing closer to the fast moving part of the ship. Kalma didn't think it was safe.

"Activate section z seventeen," Tony commanded and in less than a minute they both had their suits on them.

"Mr. Stark it smells like a new car in here!" Peter said as Kalma crawled back to him.

Peter picked her up and she held him tightly.

"Get back down there guys," he said and cut off their comms.

Just as they were about to, Peter found a door and they crawled in.

"Peter we need to get down there!" She frowned and pointed to the earth that started to sheik as they went higher. The doors grew closer to closing.

"Oh noooo the doors are closing," Peter dragged on and slowing walked forwards toward the the holes that allow their escape. The doors closed on him and Kalma slapped him.

"You Fuckhead! Do you realize that we may never get back down there?" She screamed and threw her hands in the air.

She groaned and walked off, trying to get a way to Tony to at least help him.

Fiona walked off and crawled through large holes, eventually falling onto Tony.

"Wha- Fiona!?" He yelled and she put a hand over him mouth.

"Thanos' ships have acoustics so he can't be snuck up on," she whispered and got up, allowing Tony to get up. Where Peter dropped by Fiona.

"I told you two to get back to earth!" He whisper yelled and Fiona glared at Peter.

"This fuckhead wanted to play hero and be your backup and I'm not going to leave his side with this situation, you don't know Thanos the way I do," she said, remembering the last battle she had with him.

Thanos was the reason why she planted herself on human bodies, because it was far away from Thanos.

Now she has to face him once again. And now she's feeling the guilt from not acting on her gut.