the one where she fights back

nine

"Hey demons, it's me, ya boy," Fiona said aloud  as she entered another room, hitting hydra agents in the head as she made her way to the extraction point

"Hey demons, it's me, ya boy," Fiona said aloud  as she entered another room, hitting hydra agents in the head as she made her way to the extraction point. She had the claw stuffed in her suit, unsure of what it would do but she wanted to get out of dodge before she found out.

"Stop quoting vines oh my god, it's dead," Spider-Man spoke up.

"I do as I please I'm an American citizen," she came back, knocking someone else out.

Fiona finally made it to the extraction point- he roof, where Spider-Man busted out of the second door, they both watched as the quinjet landed and Fiona booked it. She wanted to get away from the wretched place.

"Is this a race, and why does your back look like that?" Spider-Man asked as he started running.

Fiona didn't respond until she was on the jet, she used her smoke to lift the claw up and away from her and she saw through the mask, his jaw dropped.

"You had it in your suit?" He gapped and Fiona nodded.

"Oops," she spoke sarcastically and set it in the box Tony had put in the jet and locked it.

"Alright Nat, we're good to go," she said as she sat down. Natasha nodded as she flew up and took them back to the Avengers facility,

———

"Good job, you're not dead," Tony spoke up as they walked inside, Fiona handed him the box.

Pepper Potts, next to him took it, glaring at Tony.

"I don't like being handed things," Tony said and Fiona looked at him.

"What an ego," she crossed her arms, Pepper nodded, looking at Fiona.

"Don't gang up on me," Tony raised his hands in defense, making Natasha scoff.

"Everyone roast him," Fiona joked and Agent Hill chuckled.

Fiona looked at the woman and nodded, looking back as Tony.

"I better bounce, I have homework and Surma and I have a day planned," Fiona spoke up.

She shut her eyes and slammed her staff on the ground, better channeling her powers as she disintegrated into the air, leaving through the vents and flew home.

Fiona landed on her roof, sliding the staff through a strap in her suit. She climbed down the fire escape to her room and tumble rolled into her room where Surma patiently sat in the center of her room.

"Look at what Tony found," she chirped and held the stick up.

Surma stood up, wagging his tail, padding over and sniffed he the staff. He barked and his lips curled up at the end, reminding Fiona of a smile.

She rubbed his head and walked into her closet, changing out of her suit and pushed it into the back of the closet. Fiona walked out and made the staff lean against the wall next to her bed. She rubbed her eyes and climbed into bed. Surma climbed onto the bed and curled up at her feet.

"No no, come here," she mumbled.

Surma crawled up closer to her and she buried her face in his fur. Fiona smiled as she fell asleep and had dreams of her past lives.

———

When Fiona woke, she quickly went through her homework, finishing the harder questions last. She got dressed, brushing her hair and put on light makeup.

Fiona walked out, slinging her bag onto her back, rubbing Surmas head.

"See you later," she kisses the dogs head and walked out the door, sighing as she pulled her jacket tighter around herself.

The temperature had gotten colder, and although she was Kalma, she had all the human factors of being in Fiona Albright. She huffed, seeing her breath in the snowfall.

Fiona walked down to the subway, riding the train to school. Something was off.

She couldn't keep her eyes off Peter Parker who had taken the same train as her. But if he looked up, she'd look away before he noticed her glare.

Why did she care?

Fiona Albright only cares for her dad and Surma, she doesn't need anyone else.

So why is Peter Parker infiltrating her little paradise?

Fiona didn't like this one bit, she didn't notice, but her eyebrows were furrowed in concentration as she started at the train floor, thinking about how she could be so stressed about a prick.

"Hey kid, I think this is your stop," someone broke her concentration as the train was stopped.

"Thank you," she smiled and got off, walking down to the football field, avoiding balls that would fly past.

As she walked through, she ducked, a ball centimeters over her head. She looked over, throwing her hands in the air.

"My b!" One of them called out.

"I worry for the people who come to your games!" She yelled.

"Albright! Go inside," the coach yelled and she sighed and walked away.

Fiona went cross eyed as she walked, noticing that her nose was pink and that the rest of her face was white as snow.

"Jesus," she muttered and breathed into her hands, warming them as she walked inside, nodding to the person that held the door for her.

Fiona rushed up the stairs inside, walking over to her locker. She saw a note sticking out and she yanked it out of the gap in the locker.

dead girl walking

Fiona furrowed her eyebrows and looked around to see Madeleine and the pissy pussy posse standing close by, diverting their attention to the mural of scientists on the wall.

Fiona groaned and walked over to them.

"Got something to say, bitches?" She asked, poking Madeleine in the tender part of her shoulder hard.

Madeleine winced and met Fiona's stare with a cold glare.

"You're a dead girl walking, Albright, we're going to make you regret leaving us," she growled and Fiona rolled her eyes.

"What could you possibly do to me? Shove me around?" Fiona asked and got in Madeleines face.

"You don't want me to push back, run along," she said in a dark, threatening tone.

Fiona stepped back and turned around, walking back to her locker.

"Bimbos"