the one where they get saturday detention

seven

Fiona walked into the detention room, some other punks sitting in the corner, talking to Flash while Peter sat a few desks away, his fists clenched as he sat there

Fiona walked into the detention room, some other punks sitting in the corner, talking to Flash while Peter sat a few desks away, his fists clenched as he sat there. He looked up and Fiona saw that he had bruises scattering his face.

She turned away and sat down, opening a new book that she had gotten the night before.

"Not so fast," Mr. Henderson said, snatching the book and flipped through the book.

"Steady crocket, I didn't bring a key to bust us out," she commented sarcastically and he glared down at her.

"Shut up," He said and put the book down, shutting it so she lost her place.

Fiona rolled her eyes and went through the book, looking for her page and continued to read.

"I'm going now, destroy the place and you're expelled," Mr. Henderson said and Fiona watched as he left.

She leaned back into her chair, kicking her feet up on the desk and went onto her phone, texting Mj and scrolled through different forms of social media.

Fiona sighed as she felt a pair of eyes burn hole in her head. She ignored them, knowing it was Peter. She set her phone on her stomach and grabbed her book.

Fiona was minding her business when the chair next to her screeched and one of the punks sat down next to her. She was very attractive. To her, he resembled Machine Gun Kelly. Just less visible tattoos.

"Uh?" She spoke up, an eyebrow raised.

The boy smirked and leaned over.

"That Parker kid is staring you down, wanna antagonize him?" He whispered and she looked back at Peter who was glaring at the two.

She looked back and winked at him where Peter couldn't see and she giggled, touching his arm. He smiled and scooted the chair closer to her.

"My name is John," he spoke quietly and she nodded.

"Fiona," she responded, shutting her book, setting it on the desk.

"Catcher in the Rye," he said aloud and she nodded.

"I didn't think you'd be that big into books," he said, dumbfounded in his tone.

"It's cause I'm blonde," she joked and he smiled.

"You're cool, unlike Thompson or Parker," he said softly and Fiona smiled.

"Yeah, you are too," she responded in a small tone.

That's when her eyes stung and her face started to burn. Fiona groaned, falling to the floor as Peter did the same thing, Fiona looked up at John to see his face contort in disgust.

"You're soulmates with Peter?" He asked and Fiona nodded solemnly, looking over to see the dark haired boy glaring at them.

"As much as i hate him, he is literally everywhere," she glared back.

"Oh, so romance on the rocks," John spoke up and Fiona rolled her eyes and looked to John.

"For that to happen, there would have to be romance in the first place," She argued and checked her arms.

She walked over to Peter and stuck her hand out, a spider tattoo crawled out onto her hand and fingers. Fiona rubbed her face, groaning.

"Great, just great!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands into the air.

Fiona walked over to her chair next to John and slumped into it, crossing her arms. John furrowed his eyebrows and looked to her.

"Dude, a spider tattoo crawled out of your eye sockets," he said.

"Soulmate thing, soulmates this generation who've found each other have a tattoo that represents some aspect of their soulmate," Fiona explained and John nodded.

"Rad," he smiled and Fiona smiled in turn.

"So Parker is your soulmate?" He asked, tilting his head.

Fiona nodded.

"Yeah, after that he became a headass, and it's really pissing me off," she glared at Peter behind her and turned back to John.

"That doesn't sound right, don't soulmates get along?" John asked and Fiona shrugged.

"It could just be him hating me," she sighed and John chuckled.

"I don't see why, you're really cool," he smiled and Fiona smiled back.

"Thanks, so are you," she responded and looked at the time.

"So have you found your soulmate or do you have the same eye color as them?" She asked.

"You see the girl with obviously dyed gray hair?" He pointed her out in the back, staring at her phone.

Fiona nodded.

"That's her?" Fiona asked, Fiona had seen her before, but she couldn't place her finger on it.

John nodded.

"Cool, you look nice together," she smiled and looked to John.

"Yeah, she's amazing," he said with a dopey look on his face as he looks at her.

Fiona smiled brightly.

"Awe," She said and saw her phone buzz.

Mj
How Saturday detention, Breakfast Club Vibe?

Fiona
Hardly, too many people and five of them are the same friend group.

Mj
That sucks. What you doing in there anyway?

Fiona sent a picture of her and John and sent it to Mj, chuckling at Johns face.

Mj
Sexy. Anyways, Parker glaring at you like you killed his dog still?

Fiona
Yup, and I'm pissing him off by flirting (?) with John, his soulmate is here so I'm holding back to not ruin that relationship. Lol.

Mj
The world doesn't deserve you ugh. Text me when you're done and we can go to the library.

Fiona
Can't, I planned a day with my dog, if you want to join us that's cool.

Mj
Nah lol I don't think Surma would appreciate me imposing, he has a weird personality

"Whose Surma?" John asked and Fiona looked up and over at him.

"Reading my texts are we?" She asked and John shrugged.

"Surma is my dog, had him since like, the beginning of time," Fiona smiled.

"Surma, makes me think of the folklore for Kalma, her dog was named Surma," he chuckled.

"Oh, speaking of Kalma, what do you think of the Kalma that runs the streets?" She asked and John lit up.

"She saved Diana, my soulmate," he smiled and Fiona tilted her head in confusion.

John noticed the confusion and looked to Diana.

"Kalma saved her in an alleyway a couple days ago, I'm forever grateful for that," he said softly and Fiona nodded.

"I haven't met Kalma yet but I've heard she's cool," Fiona smiled and John nodded.

"Tell me when you do, and make sure that she knows I'm grateful," he said and Fiona chuckled.

"I promise," she said and he nodded.

"I'm going to go keep her close to me, I'll talk to you soon, Albright," he smiled and got up, walking off.

This left Fiona to go back to the Catcher in the Rye, where she felt the familiar burn of Peters stare.