the one where they make a battle plan

eight

Fiona walked into the Avengers building, adorning the suit that Tony sent to her the day before

Fiona walked into the Avengers building, adorning the suit that Tony sent to her the day before. She enjoyed the internal voice head.

"Thanks, Molly," she said.

"No problem," the suit responded and heard a gasp as she turned a corner.

"Did you just get your suit?" She saw Spider-Man point at her and Fiona summoned a knife with her smoke and got into a fighting stance.

"I did, why, did you wait months for yours?" She asked and he shook his head.

"You get your suit to talk before me?" He exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air and looked to Fiona.

"This, This is an outrage, how can he trust you more than me?" He asked and Fiona crossed her arms.

"I don't tear ferry's in half," She jutted her hips out and Spider-Man crossed his own.

"Were you even there?" He asked and Fiona nodded.

"I was about to kick ass but I forgot my mask so I stood to the side and watched as you let that thing shoot lasers everywhere! It cut my hair! I had to get it re done," she glared at his and he scratched the back of his neck and shrugged.

"Oops," he stated and Tony walked in and nodded to Fiona.

He motioned for them to follow him into a meeting room where Natasha Romanoff stood with another woman who had an ear piece and her hair pulled back.

"You both should know Natasha, but this is Agent Maria Hill," Tony introduced and Fiona stuck her hand out to the women.

"Pleasure to meet you," she said and they smiled and shook her hand.

"I'm sending you two on the extraction team, don't let the bickering get in the way, we're giving you blueprints of the building so you guys can work out the extraction plans," Tony smiled and snapped his fingers, someone walking up and handed Fiona the prints.

"Thank you," sh said and turned to Spider-Man, unrolling the blue paper and see what Tony needs as someone else hands them a file.

"Don't tell Fury I gave you that, but that's what you need to extract," he said and Fiona nodded and opened it.

DEVICE: EXTRACTION CLAW

USE: TO KILL INHUMANS

CURRENTLY WITH: HYDRA