the one where they fight

five

(A/N: please donate to my paypal the link is at the bottom of my bio [i want to buy a book])

Fiona sighed as she slammed her locker shut, MJ standing behind it with a book.

"As a sign of friendships, I want to lend you this book for when you finish the Great Gatsby, similar genre that I think you would enjoy," she said and Fiona smiled, softly taking the book.

Fiona looked down at the title and her smiled grew brighter.

Tender is the Night is a book she's been waiting on the library to get her for months.

"Thank you, I promise to bring it back as soon as possible," she said and put it in her bag.

Mj smiled back and nodded.

"I'll see you at lunch," she said and walked off, Fiona checked her phone slot see Tony left her a message.

Mr. Stank
The check has been sent, you'll find it in the mail tonight, with a heartfelt letter of charity, welcome to the fake Stark Internship, your highness. Don't tell anyone.

Fiona
Don't worry, Mr. Stank, everyone here thinks that I think you're insufferable.

Mr. Stank
Your cruel words hurt me.

Fiona
I'm sure you can use your money as a tissue, have a nice day, Mr.Stark

Fiona had a small smile as she tucked her phone into her pocket. Going to her first period.

She sat down in her chair, seeing that Ms. Warren had returned.

"It's my understanding that i have misplaced the lesson plans from my absence, so be prepared to take down some heavy notes," Ms. Warren spoke up and Fiona nodded. She unzipped her bag and pulled out her notebook and pencil, opening it to a new page.

Fiona looked up as the last few kids sat down and the bell rang. She watched as Ms. Warren walked to the front of the class and started her lecture, going through and erasing after putting up new stuff to write down.

"Okay, so how do we calculate linear acceleration between points A and B?" She asked and two hands shot into the air.

"Sorry, Fiona, but yes Peter?" She looked to him with a quizzical look.

"Mass cancels out, so it's gravity times sine," he said and she nodded, turning to the board.

That's when Peter turned his head over his shoulder and gave her a smug look.

That's what ticked Fiona out.

How dare he act like she doesn't know! She was there when the math was created!

Fiona's knee bounced in anger for the rest of the class, waiting for the bell to ring.

And when it did, she thought that it was ringing for her sweet release from Parker. But then she remembered their schedules were identical.

Fiona groaned internally as she walked down the hall. That's when she saw Peter and glared at him.

This had happened all up to lunch, which they shared. Fiona walked to her normal table that infested by Peter himself.

That's when she put on headphones and sat the farthest away she could and peeled her orange and ate.

She continued to read The Great Gatsby and waited for Mj to show. When she did, Fiona gave a big smile as she finished the book.

Fiona pulled out the new book and tenderly opened it, slowly eating as the intricate words took her to another world.

"I can see that you're interested," MJ smiled and Fiona looked up.

"I've been waiting on this book to come into the library for months," Fiona admitted.

Mj chuckled and nodded. Fiona finished the rinds and started chugging the water bottle, not stopping until it was gone.

Fiona capped the bottle and noticed Mjs skeptical gaze.

"I haven't been drinking a lot of water lately," Fiona smiled, lying.

Her powers drain her, she hasn't been getting enough water intake.

Fiona heard the bell ring and she stood up, routinely grabbing her rinds and throwing them away, smiling to the security guards as she walked out of the cafeteria.

They nodded as she left and saw the familiar face of Peter Parker passing her. They shared a mutual glare and Fiona turned into the Library for her study hall.

She walked over to a table and set her bag down. Fiona sighed as she pulled out her homework. She had gotten started and was almost finished with the whole assignment until a tan kid with dark hair walked up with a sheet of paper, like hers.

"Do you understand what their asking?" He asked and Fiona looked down at her paper.

"Do you want the answers or the knowledge?" She replied and he sat down.

"Please teach me," he pleaded and she nodded, turning the paper and showed him her work.

"Where are you getting lost?" She asked and he went over their similar work.

"How come all my answers come out negative?" He asked.

She looked down at what he was doing and chuckled.

"You're subtracting to the wrong side, instead of left to right, they want right to left," she explained and his mouth went into the shape of an 'o'.

Fiona smiled and stuck her hand out.

"Fiona Albright," she introduced as he frowned.

"We've met, Ned Leeds, best friend of your soulmate," he said and she blushed.

"Sorry, all I really paid attention to as his bitch face," she said and muttered the last few words.

"What?" He asked and Fiona looked up and into his eyes.

"Peter Parker is an asshole, I don't know what happened to meek and humble Peter, but I think this new one killed him," she said and finished her assignment.

"Anymore questions before I take my nap?" She asked.

"Yeah, how come everyone thinks he's nice but you think he's an asshole?" Ned replied.

"its like his seemingly sweet and innocent demeanor is just an act around everyone but me!" She responded and looked to him, noticing that he was frowning and deep in thought.

"Anything else?" She asked and he shook his head.

Fiona nodded and crossed her arms over the table after putting into earbuds. She shut her eyes as she rested her head on her arms and feel asleep.