//The start//

My names Riley Adams. I'm 17 and I live in Kansas. I'm 5'6 with black hair that reaches my waist and bright blue ocean eyes. I have a few freckles on my cheeks and nose. I'm quite tanned to be honest. I'm not really pale like most people with black hair. I have 2 best friends. Macayla , who has shoulder length brown hair and green eyes who's 18 and 5'7. Then there's Kim who had blue hair that reached halfway down her back, brome eyes, 18 years old and 5'5.
Let's just say....were the bad girls of our school. Not had girls that beat people up everyday or are bullies. Just the bad girls that get detentions everyday, smoke, don't give a fuck about school or teaches, drink every weekend and get into fights with the fake ass people in our school.
There used to be 6 in our group. But 1 moved away and the other 2 vacated to the fake girl group. But, those 2 were bitches anyway.
I live with my older brother, Max 20, who is a leader of a gang and my mother, who is a cop. Convenient, isn't it? I have a little sister who's 8 and is called Ruby. My brother looks like me. Black hair, blue eyes, freckles, tall and bad ass. My sister and my mum are look alikes. Brown hair, blue eyes, small and are good girls. My dad passed away when I was 13 and that's when I started being 'bad'. Let's get into this story, eh?

This morning, I was woken up by the rain hitting my open windows and hitting my face lightly. I groaned and noticed I left my window open last night when I snuck back in. I closed it and wiped off the cold drops from my face. I moved a few stray stands of my black hair from my face and stood up, heading to my bathroom. I showered quickly and brushed my teeth. I curled my hair and did my make up. Mascara, foundation, highlight. I don't do a lot of make up because I don't want to looks plastic like the bitches at my school. I don't do my eyebrows because I get them done regularly and they already looks perfect, arches and as if I already do them every morning.
I changed into some grey rippled jeans, a pale blue cropped top hoodie and some black Nikes. I slipped on all 8 of my silver rings and the necklace from my father 2 days before he died. I grabbed my phone, Gucci rucksack and headed downstairs.
"Hey Riley" Ruby sang, bounding up to me and hugging me.
"Hey Rubes. Where's mom and Max?" I asked her, looking around the kitchen.
"Maxy has gone to work and mommy is upstairs" she told me, running to play with her unicorn and Barrie dolls. I nodded and got myself some cereal, quickly eating it.
"Hey Ruby. Morning Riley" my mom smiled sweetly at me, her eyes crinkling at the edges.
"Hey mom" I smiled. I finished my food and headed to my little sister picking her up.
"Hey Ruby. If I don't have plans this weekend, do you wanna come to the carnival with me?" I asked her, resting her on my hip.
"YESS! Mommy and Maxy can come to!!" She clapped her hands.
"I have work on the weekend and Max does to. Sorry baby" my mom frowned.
Ruby sighed, pouted and carried on playing with her toys.
"See you whenever" I said to my mum as I walked out and closed the door. I climbed into my white Range Rover that Max had gotten me 2 weeks ago, and pulled out of the drive to Kim's house. I picked her up and we headed to school to meet Macayla.
"Your car still being fixed" I asked Kim, looking sideways slightly.
"Yeah. I can't believe that dick. He could've told me he was crossing. I didn't mean to crash" she pouted. I giggled.
"Awe Kim. At least you get to ride with me" I smiled.
"That's true. I love this car" she smiled in awe.
"Max said he's gonna get me another for Christmas. So you can have this one" I smiled.
"Really!!!" She screamed and made me jump.
"Yeah. Really" I giggled and she silently celebrated. I laughed and we arrived at school I them parked next to Macaylas yellow Ferrari. She was leant against it with a cigarette between her fingers.
"Hello my people" she greeted us when we hopped out.
"Hey Macayla" me and Kim said in unison. Once she was finished, we headed into school, to be greeted by the barbies.
"Oh look what the tumble weed rolled in" Elise, the leader sneered. She had fake blonde hair, brown eyes, a fake nose, fake lips, fake boobs and a fake ass. She gets plastic surgery. Behind her was her minions of 4. Tilly, a dumb red head with large green eyes and didn't know her left to right. Lucy, a gothic blonde with black eyes didn't care about anyone or anything. Then my ex best friends. Sophia, a dark blonde with hazel eyes and was smart, but her grades slipped. Then Beth, a light brown head with dark blue eyes and a phone-a-holic.
"Oh yeah. When did you arrive?" Kim snickered. Even Lucy laughed at that.
"Look bitches. I don't know why you are even here. But stay out of my way" Elise hissed, getting in my face.
"I'm here to blow you out. And no, o go where I wanna go. And get in my face barbie, you'll regret it" I retorted, getting in her face and now she cowered like a puppy in a corner.
"Watch your back princesses!" Me, Macayla, and Kim smiled evily, blew a fake kiss like they always did and walked away. On the way down the corner, I got a glare from my ex Gareth, a wink from his best friend Dan, and a shy smile from a cute blonde guy.
I smiled sweetly back at him and his face flushed a deep red and his brunette friend noticed and started to laugh.
"C'mon bitches, let's get to class" Kim smiled.
"IM ON MY WAY!" I sang loudly, jumping on Macayla's back.
"Don't do it" Kim groaned.
"DRIVING AT 90!!" Me and Macayla sang loudly. Kim groaned and we walked into class. Well, Macayla carried me on her back.
(I'm gonna skip the classes because they are hiring afffff!!!)

It was now lunch and me, Macayla and Kim were having a little good fight under our tree. Then we heard yelling from near the blocks. I turned my head and saw 6 guys near a wall shouting. I knew them. Gareth, Dan, Billy, Lucas, Luke, and Ash. I then saw they were cornering the shy blonde guy and the brunette he was with earlier. They were in the school band.
"Get a life!" Dan yelled. "You love to blow things!" Gareth yelled. My blood boiled under my skin and my 2 best friends. They nodded at me and we both marched over to the commotion. Everyone on the filed noticed us and knew shit was gonna go down so they followed behind us with their phones. Us three girls stood in front of the 2 boys and faced the 6 bullies, who were taller than us.
"Baby girls. Move out of the way. You don't wanna get hurt" Dan smiled at us 3.
"We ain't gonna get hurt Danny boy" Kim snarled.
"Move bitches" Gareth growled, mainly at me because he was my ex.
"2 each?" I asked the girls. They nodded and we brought our fists back, punching 3 guys in the jaws, them hitting the floor. Kim and Macayla took 2 guys each and I room 2 guys. I kicked Gareth in the face and he sphit the floor like a sack of potatoes. I climbed in Dan and started to punch his face.
"Fucking. Bully. Them. Again. And. I. Will. Kill. You. Personally" I said between punches. Dam was now passed out.
"Riley! Watch out!" A guy yelled to me. I turned my head and saw Gareth lunging at me.