//PUSSIES//

He got to me and punched me in the cheekbone. He got on top of me and took a blow to my stomach. Then my lip and jaw. I looked over and saw Macayla and Kim finsihing off their last guys.
"We will be there in a sec" Kim yelled over as she ducked a punch.
"No need!" I yelled back and pushed Gareth off me with my knew. I stood up and wiped blood from my lip. I shoved him agains a wall with the collar of his shirt and haired at him.
"I like this. You pining me up to a wall. Like our old sex times" he smirked. I growled and punched him repeatedly in the face. I brought his face to my knee and kneed him in the nose, them stomach then his balls. He then fell forward panting like a dog. I turned around and saw Kim and Macayla had just finished. Everyone started yelling and cheering.
"Kim, Macayla and Riley are Saviours!!" A guy yelled.
"These guys are PUSSIES!!!" Another guy yelled deeply. Us 3 girls started to laugh.
I then turned to the blonde and brunette who were still stood there.
"Are you guys okay? They didn't hurt you or anything, cuz we can punish them even worse" I asked them and the girls joined me by my sides.
"No. They didn't hurt us. But your girls faces" the brunette do pointed out.
"Riley! Your face is so bad!" Macayla told me.
"Well, I did take Gareth. He's my physco ex. He'd do anything to hurt me" I chuckled and wiped blood from my knuckles.
"You dated that jerk?" The blonde asked shocked.
"Yeah. For 1 year and a half. Worst year and a half of my life" I smiled.
"Well not the worst" Kim reminded me and I rolled my eyes.
"Anyway. Thanks for helping us our Riley, Kim, Macayla. We appreciate it" the brunette smiled at us.
"Anytime-" I started to say, but I didn't know their names.
"I'm Colby. And this is Sam" he introduced.
"Oh yeah. Your that cute guy who blushed earlier" I giggled at him. Colby started to laugh with Kim and Macayla, and Sam blushed red.
"Riley! Kim! Macayla!!" Someone yelled.
"Oh my god! I'm trying to have a fucking conversation!!" I yelled and turned to see my headteacher.
"Oh, sup" I giggled without humour.
"What is this!!" He yelled in my face, pointing to the 6 guys in pain.
"Um...6 dickhead bullies that got beat up by 3 girls" Kim answered smartly. Everyone chuckled around us.
"My office. NOW!" He yelled, veins showing through his head.
"Calm your dick. Your heads gonna burst. And I don't want to go to your office. That shits nasty" I answered.
"I will phone your mother or father!" He threatened.
"1, my mums at work and won't have time for your bullshit. 2, you obviously haven't been updates because my dad died in a car crash when I was 13. I'll be off home now. Byeee!!!" I smiled and walked off, with Kim and Macayla at my sides.
"Let us know if these assholes bother you again!" Macayla yelled back to Sam and Colby and they nodded.
"Where are we going?" Kim asked when we got got the car park.
"To clean up. Then just chill at mine" I said and we clambered into the cars.
We drove to mine and it smelt of cigarettes.
"Max??" I called out. He then walked into view with a black eye and a busted lip with his mates Casey and Blaze who also had black eyes and busted lips.
"What happened to you!" I yelled and threw my bag on the floor, running to him.
"Me? What happened to you!!" He yelled back, and looked at my face.
"Me, Macayla and Kim got into a fight with 6 guys. I'm okay. What happened?" I asked him.
"Just another broke deal. He wouldn't pay, so we beat him to a pulp, but his bodyguards came, tried to fight us, so we killed them" he shrugged and smiled at the girls.
"You guys are gonna get killed one day" Blaze laughed.
"They were bullies. You know how we are with bullies" I told him and he nodded. The boys left and and we headed upstairs. We cleaned up the blood and Kim stitched up the open cuts we had. The rest of the day, we watched Netflix and ate.
It got late, and my sister and mom wasn't home yet.
"Can you guys stay the night?" I asked as we all cuddled together.
"Yeah" they replied in unison. We all them soon fell asleep.

Okay okay! It's a fanfic!!!! But on who...it's in the tag! So have a look!
Vote and comment!!