//Prom//

Todays the day of the prom!!! Yay??
Kim, Tiarna and Macayla are dragging me to the mall last minute to find dresses.
"We should of done this 2 weeks ago" I tutted and shook my head at all three of them.
"Well, exams were happening" Kim said and we laughed. Tiarna dragged us to the most expensive clothes shop in the whole mall and took us to the dress section. I'm gonna admit, theses dresses were niccceeee. I gasped and looked at the ones I liked. I saw Kim and Macayla had already chose theirs. I found the perfect one and paid for all the dresses. Blaze and Casey were gonna get time off work so they could go with Kim and Macayla. The girls also have to take time off work because they now have joined him gang because they turned ages agoooo. Legs just say...Colby and Cade are together, so Cade is also getting time off work, but they are gonna act as friends, the same with reed and Demming. I'm also taking time off work because I turned 18 a month ago.

We got to my house and changed into the dresses quickly. We curled our hair and did our own makeup, but chose a matte purple for our lipstick so we could match. We all slipped on a pair of plain black Nike Aid Max Trainers and we were ready...kinda..
Tiarna came up holding 3 leg straps and 3 hand guns.
"I still can't believe we're doing this" Kim chuckled as we took one of each of Tiarna.
What does Kim mean? Oh yeah, Terry kinda had a brother who ran his own gang and was after us for killing him...and he might get into the school to kill us three...we gotta be prepared. We will have Blaze and Casey there to help us, along with Cade, my dad, Tiarna and Max hiding around campus. We wrapped the straps around our legs and turned the gun onto safety mode, and slipped on silencers. We attached the gun to the strap and let our dresses fall, covering the weapons. We each placed ear pieces into our ears so we could heard everyone.
"Everyone is ready downstairs, so move it!" Tiarna squealed. She was dressed in this:

                           (This is also how I imagine Tiarna to look like)

I sighed and looked at the girls.

My dress:

Kim's dress:

Kim's dress:

Macayla's dress:

Macayla's dress:

We matched for a reason

We matched for a reason. We were a trio and always did everything together. We grabbed our phones and all walked downstairs. I saw Blaze, Casey, Cade, Max and my dad all in matching suits and posh shoes. Good luck for running. I looked around and my eyes stopped on Sam. He had a white button up shirt, a black tie, black jeans and some black and white trainers. Colby was similar next to him. He had a black button up shirt, a red tie, black ripped jeans with black and white trainers. Reed and Demming were matching. White shirts, blue ties, black jeans and trainers.
"When you wish you could wear jeans" I sighed and everyone laughed. I started to walk towards Sam but my dad coughed.
"Back the fuck up" he started, "it's picture time"
We laughed and went in different groups. The only people that wanted pictures was me, Sam, Colby, Cade, Kim, Casey, Blaze, Reed and Demming.
All of us on our owns, then in couples, then just all girls, then all boys. We all them took a photo so we all had one with everyone. The we took one huge photo.
"Now can we go?" I asked.
"Yes. Be carful. Tell us if anything is...dogey" my dad said.
"I just need to look at Kim and I'll call ya" I said and Kim glared at me. We walked to our car and drove to the school in the dark. We all just managed to fit into 2 cars. Kim, Macayla, Blaze, Cade and Casey went in one car. Me, Sam, Colby, Reed and Demming went in another.
"This gun is so annoying" I whined and squirmed around in the front seat. Sam was driving and the others were in the back.
"Why didn't you wear jeans?" Reed asked.
"Because it would look like I had a dick" I said and winced.
"Fuck. That's hurts, it's digging into my thigh" I sighed and gave up.
"That's what she said..." Colby commented and everyone laughed.
"I'd help you out baby, but I'm driving" Sam tutted and I rolled my eyes.
"Fuck it. You guys are gay. I'm lifting up my dress" I said and everyone laughed but Sam. I lifted it until it got to my underwear and saw the gun was twisted in the strap and the strap was really tight.
"Man. Imma cut my blood circulation off" I mumbled and removed the strap, placing the gun on not crotch and putting the strap in the right place.
"Ha. It looks like I have a garter" I chuckled and Reed almost spat out his water onto Sam.
"Babe. Can you out your dress down?" Sam asked.
"Why? Theses guys are gay and it doesn't matter" I replied and the dress rode up a little more.
"That isn't the reason" he said and I nodded slowly. I slid it down a little and strapped the gun onto it, then pulled the dress to the right length.
"Better?" I asked innocently.
"Slightly" he chuckled and we laughed. I looked over at him and saw his grip on the wheel was tight and he had a bulge. Ha!
We got to the school and saw a black car under a tree. Max's. We got our and I locked my hand with Sam's, walking to the others. We walked in and reached the hall noticing nothing dogey. Yet.
We all started to act stupid on the dance floor and I got a few winks from Gareth, but I rolled my eyes at him and looked around me. Then a familiar song came on. (Above)
"Oh my god!" Kim yelled. I looked at her and smiled an evil grin.
"I'm not doing this" Macayla said and stood next to Casey.
"Sorry Sam/Blaze. I'm stealing your bitch" me and Kim said and stood in the middle of our little group. It got to the right part and I put my hands on my thigh and started to twerk on Kim. Reed, Cade, Demming, Colby started to laugh and cheer. Macayla and Casey laughed. Sam and Blaze smirked at us and I winked at Sam. I Stood up straight then me and Kim started to do the rest of the dance. It got to the main part again, but Kim twerked on me instead. I looked up and saw Colby was recording.
"Really?" I asked with a laugh.
"All from the start" he grinned and the song changed into another.
"And how I haven't seen that?!?" Blaze and Sam asked at the same time.
Me and Kim burst out laughing and started to dance with everyone. The lights cut out suddenly and a gun shot hit the ceiling.
"Everyone to the floor!!" A mans feel voice said. I looked at Cade, Kim, Macayla, blaze and Casey and they nodded.
"Guys. It's time" I said into my earpiece and I told the others to hide with all the other students.

It's show time!! 👏🎉