//Pack your shit//

2 years.

It's been two years since Sam and Colby left. 1 year since we lost contact. Let me keep you updated.

Me and Kim are still in the gang. Macayla left with Dan to be actors in New York. They are now dating. Casey and her broke up because of a girl Casey kissed. Blaze and Kim are still together. Cade and Colby broke up 1 and a half years ago. Max and Tiarna are engaged. Cameron has a girlfriend. Ruby joined karate classes and gymnastics. And I'm here sitting in my bed, lonely as fuck!

I groaned as I got the sixth call off Cameron. I was trying to watch Pretty Little Liars.

"What?" I hissed.

"Get downstairs. Max wants to talk to you" he chuckled and the call ended. I whined as I swung my legs off my window sill and slowly walked downstairs.

"Nice choice in clothes" Blaze chuckled as I got downstairs. I shrugged as I was only in a black onesie.

"Sis" Max said as I sat across from him. I looked up from my hands to see him with a small smile.

"Yup?" I asked.

"We have a job for you. We need you to travel to LA. My other members are also located there and they need your help on a little case. It will last about a year...or two. You will need to leave on our private jet in 4 hours" he said. It was a bombshell really.

"What if I bump into him?" I mumbled.

"There's a 99.999999% chance you won't. So go pack your shit" he flashed a white grin. I rolled my eyes and walked back into my room.I saw Tiarna and Kim already packing some things. I smiled at them and helped them out. I packed mostly black clothes and stuff I would need for warm weather. Next was weapons. Now I was 20, Max allowed me to use whatever weapon I wanted. I walked down and took my pick. My signature 'Harley Quinn' bat, a metal bat, an AK 47, a butchers knife, a few hands grenades, sleeping gas, knuckle punchers, a few small pocket knives, a dagger, a whip, studs and a little hand gun. I took them all to my room and put them in a suitcase. I then changed into some black leggings, a blue cropped top and some comfy trainers. I tied my hair into a messy bun and started to carry everything downstairs. When I reached the bottom, everyone was stood in the kitchen. I caught Ruby's gaze and it broke my heart to see her with tears trickling down her cheeks. I set my stuff down and picked her up, hugging her tightly.

"I'll miss you Riley" she said, pronouncing her words better as she was now 9.

"I'll miss you too Rubes. See you in a while" I kissed her head and hugged everyone a hug. Max drove me to where our private jet was and I boarded it with my two pilots.

I got comfy on my chair with no arm rests and laid down, covering myself with a fluffy blanket.

This should be fun...

//Time skip//

I soon arrived in LA and was met by the other members.

"I'm Calvin" a guy with blonde hair smiled as he took my bags.

"Hi! My name's Pastel! It's nice to meet you" a girl with pastel pink hair smiled. I smiled back and we walked to a black limo that was waiting. It took an hour to reach where I was going to be staying. In a huge mansion on a random street.

"You will on your own but one of our team will visit often" Pastel smiled as we got in the house. I nodded and let my eyes dance across the downstairs.

"We will let you get to it. We will pick you up tomorrow morning for you to start" Calvin smiled and they left me in a huge house. It was already full with furniture on the downstairs and I could see the food was already stacked.

I grabbed my bags and took them upstairs. I loaded them into a room with a Queen Sized bed and started to look around upstairs. There was a room that had all sorts of different weapons inside, but in metal cabinets that would need a bomb to break it. I looked at the time and saw it was 1am. I then decided to get to sleep, knowing I had a huge day ahead of me which I didn't know what I was doing.