//My Love//

After we got to the Hospitals car park, I went to get out but Sam caught my arm.
"I got you something" he smiled and reached for the bag he had.
"No no no! Sam! You didn't have to" I told him.
"No. I wanted to. I really wanted to" he smiled and motioned for me to turn around. I did so and I felt him lift the back of my hair up. He attached something around my neck and his cool fingers brushed against my neck which send chills through my body.
"There you go" he coughed. I turned around and looked down at my chest. There was a rose gold chain draped across my neck and in the middle that rested in my chest, was a rod gold heart encrusted with blue crystals. And in white gems, it had a smaller heart. I felt a few tears come to my eyes.
"Oh my god Sam. It's beautiful" I choked. I looked up at him and brought him into a huge hug that pulled him over to my side partly.
"It's nothing" he shrugged with a smile.
"Thank you" I smiled and pecked his cheek. He blushed and we got out with our bags. We headed up to the room and Kim was the only one awake.
"Hey Kimmo" I smiled.
"Hey Kim" Sam greeted.
"Hey babe. Hey Sam" she waved and winked at me when Sam wasn't looking.
"Lets wake these guys up. I HAVE PRESENTS!!" I cheered. Macayla and Ruby shot up and looked around.
"All I heard was presents" Macayla stated.
"Same" Ruby added. Colby woke up a few second later and looked around confused.
"What's happening?" He asked sleepily.
"I have gifts for everyone" I smiled and opened my rucksack.
"Ooohhh! Victoria's Secret!!!" Colby chuckled.
"Don't even try Colby. She wouldn't let me see" Sam laughed. I rolled my eyes and took out Ruby's bag. I passed it to her and she opened it carefully, revealing the bracelet I got her with the charms.
"Oh my god! Ry Ry! It's beautiful! Thank youuu!!!" She sang and blew me a kiss.
I then took out Colby's bag and handed it to him. He opened it to reveal the 2 silver rings.
"Yes!! Now I have 5!! Thank you Riley" He cheered and I rolled my eyes.
"I have 8 bish!!" I giggled and held up my hands. He chuckled and I took our Kim's and Macayla's bags and handed them to them.
Both of their faces were priceless when they saw the necklaces.
"These are gorgeous" Macayla gasped.
"And their little guitars. Matching our old ones" Kim smiled and blew me a kiss along with Macayla.
"And Sammy" I smiled and handed him his bag. He smirked at me and opened it to reveal the silver ring and the band with crystals embedded on it.
"Holy crap. This is so nice" he smiled and looked at me.
"Thank you Riley" he said and hugged me.
"Anytime" I smiled and zipped up my bag before anyone tried to see the Victoria's Secret bag.
"Seen as we are your best friends, can we see what you got from Victoria's Secret?" Macayla hinted.
"Ha, no way" I giggled and she pouted.
"Well, I told you to get one thing from there so I need to see it" Kim smiled.
"It was Riley you were speaking to all along?" Macayla and Colby said at the same time.
Me and Kim nodded, Macayla and Colby chuckled and didn't look at Sam.
"So everyone knows but me?" He asked laughing.
"No, I don't know" Ruby pointed out and we laughed.
"I think I'm gonna try to go to school next week without beating any asses" I said.
"Yeah. That would be good" Sam chuckled.
"SAM! We left our McDonalds in my car!!" I yelled standing up.
"NOO! Let's go get it!" He said standing up.
"Be back in a minute" I said to the others then me and Sam raced outside to my car. We decided to sit in the car and eat it because the others would try to eat it.
"That was so good" Sam said as we finished.
"McDonalds is always good" I giggled and turned my head to look at him, to find he was already looking at me. We looked at eachother for a solid 10 minutes and I breathed in a deep breath.
"Fuck it" I muttered and put my hand on the back of Sams neck, bringing him closer and pressing my lips to his. He kissed back automatically and I climbed over to his seat and sat on his lap, but not putting on any of my weight. He playfully bit my bottom lip which caused me to moan into the kiss and I felt him smirk against my lips. I felt his hand travel down to my waist and he pulled me closer than we already were. He pulled a thing to the chair which lowered it and he was now hovering over me. He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes.
"You seriously don't know how bad I've wanted to do that since you stuck up for me and Colby" he panted. I giggled and bit my lip.
"Oh yeah?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Oh yeah" he smirked and pressed his lips to mine quickly and pulled us back up. We got out of the car, leaving the rubbish, and walking to the hospital building both of us with smirks on our faces. I was just gonna walk through the doors, but Sam pulled me aside and I was pushed against the walls and both of his hands were at the side of my head.
"Riley?" He said.
"Hmmm?" I hummed.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.
"Yes Sam. I will" I smiled. He grinned, pecked my lips and grabbed my hand, intertwined our fingers and we walked into the building as new people. We got to Ruby's room and our hands were sill attached.
"Let's see if they notice" Sam smiled and I giggled. We walked in and they all smiled at us and payed attention to their phones. Me and Sam tutted under our breaths. We didn't sit down, instead we leant against a table talking quietly among ourselves. I was looking at Ruby and Sam tapped my jaw. I looked at him and he leant down to press his lips to mine and I kissed him back.
"Hey man. Do you wanna- OH MY GOD!!" Colby yelled. Me and Sam pulled away and everyone in the room was looking at us with shocked faces.
"What?" Me and Sam said in unison.
"Are your two?" Kim asked with a small smile.
"Yes" me and Sam breathed. Everyone but Ruby jumped up and started to cheer and dance.
"Jesus. Calm down!" Sam laughed. Kim then grabbed me and pulled me over to her and Macayla.
"Whaaatttt??" I whined.
"My baby girl has now got a boyfriend finally!!" Macayla cheered.
"After over a whole year" Kim added.
"Why am I best friends with you both?" I sighed.
"Because you love us!" They both replied.
"But do I?" I asked. Then Max, Casey, and Blaze walked in and Tiarna followed.
"Hey Ruby. I just signed your release papers. Your free to go" Max smiled.
"Yay! Let's go bitches!" She cheered and everyone went silent.
"Oh come on! Max was swearing at 5 and Riley was swearing at 2! I'm 8!" She defended herself. Everyone just laughed and Max picked her up.
"You coming?" Max said to me.
"Depends. Is my room big?" I asked.
"It's the biggest in the whole house. I knew you would have people over sometimes" he smiled and nodded to all my friends.
"Okay, I'll come. Y'all coming?" I asked everyone as I grabbed my things and threw them into my Gucci Rucksack. They all nodded and grabbed their own things.
"Let's go then" Blaze cheered and Kim giggled.
Kim liked Blaze and Macayla liked Casey.
"Come on Sammy" I smiled and took his hand in mine.
We headed to my car and had follow Max in his.

New house here I come...