HELP ME!!

I just watched Sam and Colby's new video on Satan's Castle and I wanna tel y'all this. I also said this in the comment section of their video.

Right. I just wanna tell y'all this. On Monday night, I was at my Nan's house and I was spending the night. And I know for a fact it's haunted by something. Apparently I saw it when I was 3 and I called the spirit a monster and I started to cry. Anyway,  on Monday, I was the only one awake and I was talking to a few people over Snapchat. I kept heading banging from downstairs, voices and  and doors closing. It always happened when I'm the only one awake. Anyway, I went on call with a different friend and I went downstairs to see what was all the noise. It was pitch black and the only light was from a little lamp. Anyway, in the kitchen which is down the hall from the bottom of the stairs, I saw a black shadow walk into the living room. I went back upstairs and it was silent. (I did that thing in movies where you hide under your covers) and recorded the whole night. I was still awake at 3am and I was still hearing noises. I kept the recording of everything and at 6am I fell asleep. Since that day, I've found multiple scratches down my legs, arms, back and hands. I have a few cuts and I freaked out. I then went on my phone to watch the video though this morning because I wanted to post it on my channel, only it wasn't there on my camera roll. I also checked my recently deleted. Nothing. I honestly think the thing that haunts my Nan's  house is after me in a way and I don't know why. Can u guys like and give me suggestions on what to do exactly? Also, shall I gather a few friends and do the Ouiji Board or Midnight Man? Oh yeah, and one more thing...can y'all subscribe to my channel. THANK YOU MY LOVES!!!

YouTube: Tia Mae
^^Im a blonde girl with a Snapchat filter^^