//Shopping//

"Your pupils are back to normal now" Macayla told me. I nodded and looked at my rings.
"Are you okay Riley?" I heard Sam say. I nodded and kept my vision down. I heard 4 chakra shift near me.
"Come here baby" Kim cooked and I felt her put her arms around me and hug me.
"Don't hug me. I don't wanna cry. I can't be weak" I said and tried to pull away but I was getting weaker.
"You've never been weak" Sam said to me.
"I will be if I don't stay strong" I said and tried to pull away from the hug but everyone decided to draw me into a huge group hug.
"Guys! I can't breathe!" I gasped.
"Dramatic much" Colby chuckled. They released me and I looked at Ruby and she was asleep.
"I'm gonna change in the bathroom and I need to head to the mall to get something" I said and grabbed some clothes. I raced to the bathroom and changed. I was wearing black sweats, a camouflage crop top hoodie with a black Calvin Klein sports bra underneath, black converse, loop earrings and a black SnapBack. I grabbed my other clothes and headed back to the hospital room.
I walked in and everyone was busy on their phones. Only one person looked up. And it was Sam. He stared at me and I'm sure I was blushing. He smiled quickly and out his head down blushing.
"I'm gonna head to the mall now. I need to get some things for Ruby and you guys. I'll be back soon" I told them. Kim and Macayla nodded. Colby saluted and Sam stood up.
"Can I come with you? Hospitals aren't my thing" he chuckled.
"Sure" I nodded. I grabbed my Gucci backpack, my phone, wallet and keys. Me and Sam then walked through the halls and outside.
"Wanna take my car?" I asked.
"Yep. Your cars awesome" he chuckled. I giggled and we headed over to it. We drive to the mall and arrived at 1pm.
"Do you need to get anything whilst we're here?" I asked Sam as we entered the mall.
"Yeah. But let's get your stuff first" he said and I nodded.
"What do you need to get?" Sam asked me walking really close by my side.
"I need to go to pandora to get some things, then Victoria's Secret, and then we can get what you want" I smiled and he nodded.
We walked into Pandora because that was the closest.
"Can I help you?" A woman in tight clothes asked me.
"Um yeah. I wanna get a bracelet for my little sister. Can I call you over if I need help?" I asked her.
"Sure" she smiled and winked at Sam. I dunno why but it pissed me off.
I ended up getting a little bracket with hearts across it. I got 3 necklaces with guitars on for me and the girls. I then got 2 silver rings for Colby and I was now stuck on Sam. Sam was currently looking at rings.
I then decided call over the lady. I looked at her and she hurried over.
"What can I help you with Miss?" She asked politely.
"Um, I'm stuck. I wanna get that guy something" I pointed to Sam, "but I'm not sure what"
"Oh. Get a silver ring and a band" she smiled.
"A band?" I asked.
"Yea. It's a wired band for men with small crystals embedded on it" she smiled.
"Okay I'll do that" I nodded and followed her to the desk.
"That'll be $945.36 please?" She smiled. I paid her and she put each item in different bags.
"Thank you" I smiled and walked over to Sam who was leaning on a wall.
"How much did it cost?" He asked.
"Nearly $1000. But I still have $1000 left so all good" I chuckled.
"What did you get exactly?" He asked trying to look in the bags. I giggled and moved them.
"You'll have to find out back at the hospital" I smirked and he smiled. I put the Pandora bags in my rucksack and we walked to Victoria's because it was closer.
"I wanna see them when you've finished" Sam chuckled. I giggled and I knew I was blushing.
"Nope. Just for me to see" I giggled and he groaned.
He waited outside whilst I quickly went in.
I got matching underwear in black, white, red and blue. I then got a call from Kimmo.
"Hey Kimmo" I said as I looked around.
"Hey. Whatcha doing!!" She squealed.
"Umm I'm in Victoria's Secret" I giggled.
"Ooohhh! Get some lingerie!!" She cooed.
"Oh yeah. Who for? I have no-one" I chuckled.
"You know who" she chuckled and went silent.
I heard her say 'I'm just talking to my mom'
"Okay. I gotta go Kimmo. Sams waiting outside"
"Bye Baby!!"
I ended the call and picked up a white lingerie with socks and a little skirt. The things I do what my friends tell me to do...
I paid for everything and carried it out in the little bag.
"So I don't get to see at all?" Sam pouted, trying to take the bag from me.
"Nope!" I giggled and stuffed it in my bag.
"C'mon, lets go get what I need and we can get some food" he smiled and I followed him.
We walked into Hot Topic and he walked off so I looked around.
He found me again 10 minutes later and rested his elbows on my bag.
"Hey Sammy" I smiled.
"Hey. Let's go get food" he cheered and practically skipped out of the store. We headed to McDonalds and headed to my car to eat it.
I left my bag on the backseat and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sam reaching back.
"Nooo!!" I squealed and caught his hand a few centre-metres away from the bag. He paused and turned his head to look at me. He moved forward and rested his forehead against mine.
"You've never been weak" he repeated his words from earlier and pressed his lips to mine. My first instinct was to push him away, but I ignored it and kissed him back.
I'm now thanking car makers for black tinted windows!!!!
He pulled away a few seconds later and looked out of the window. I put my hand on my lips and craved for more.
"Sorry Riley" he chuckled drly.
"Hey Sammy. Chill. It's cool. Anyway, you gonna love the thing I got ya" I smiled and he grinned at me.
"You didn't have to" he told me.
"I want to" I replied and started the engine.

I want to kiss him again...
What's wrong with me!!