//Coming with us (different P.O.V)//

Sam's P.O.V

"Was that my punishment?" I Chuckled in her ear after we basically had sex.
"Yep" she laughed hard. "Sam?"
"Yeah" I said turning my head to face her.
"Sam. I love you" She admitted. I looked at her and a smile grew on my face. I then started to kiss her face in different places.
"I. Love. You. Too" I said through each kiss.
Kim texted 10 minutes later, asking if her, Macayla and the boys could come over. Riley texted back agreed and told me.
"Lets put our clothes back on" I chuckled. We quickly changed and they all walked into the door.
"Why is the door locked?" Colby chuckled.
"I'm coming!" Riley yelled and got up from my bed and unlocked the door.
"Do you two lock the door so you could have sex?" Reed asked straight away. Me and Riley looked at eachother and burst our laughing.
"No" we replied and they walked in, and Riley locked the door behind us, and laid on the bed.We all hung out and then there was a knock on my door.
"Max Adams. We know your in there. We just wanna talk about the deal. Open up" a mans deep voice yelled. Riley looked at us and we all had confusion written on our faces.
"Reed. Get my pocket knife from my love sac and Kim get my small hand gun" I whsipered. Oh god. Was she gonna kill them?
They got the things Riley needed and took them. She put the hand gun in her bra and the pocket knife in her sock.
"Now. Hide somewhere" She hissed and we all raced quietly across my room, hiding in different places. I kissed her lips quickly and hid under a love sac.
"Kim. Macayla. If they take me, wait until the coast is clear and call Max. Tell him everything" Riley whispered in the bathroom, where they were hiding.
"No. We can't leave you" Macayla replied, stepping out of her hiding spot.
"No. Listen. I'll be right back, I hope" Riley told her and she hid again. She skipped to my door and opened it, to be greeted by 2 tall men in suits and 3 other guys behind them.
"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" She asked, looking at all 5 of them. They looked at her, at eachother with confusion and back to Riley.
"Who are you?" One of the men at the front asked her with a smile, showing his teeth.
"The names Riley" she replied. One of the men at the back whispered something to the guy at the front and he nodded.
"Your coming with us" he said to her and reached for her arm and she pulled away.
"Sure. So you can kidnap me, hurt me and possibly kill me. How'd you get in anyway?" She asked.
"We broke your door down" one of them answered.
"You broke my door down?!?" She yelled and 2 men grabbed her arms.
"Okay I'm going I'm going. Lemme at least grab my shoes and a jacket" She told the, and they nodded. She ran to my walk in closet where Reed was hiding and grabbed some things.
"Call Max in 10 minutes" She told him and handed him her phone. He nodded and she walked out, shrugging into her denim jacket.
"C'mon kid" a man said, reaching for hee arm.
"1, I'm not a kid. 2, I can walk by myself. These things God gave me" She Snapped and walked out, them following me.

I hope they don't kill her...

She means everything to me...

I freaking love her....