//'Family Reunion'//

We all waited until we heard a van pull away, we all ran out of our places and met in the middle of Riley's room.
"Blaze won't answer" Kim said.
"Neither will Casey" Macayla added after getting off a call with someone.
"How are we gonna get hold of Max then?" Colby asked.
"Riley gave me her phone when she got her shoes and jacket" Reed chuckled and unlocked her phone.
"I don't even know her passcode" I chuckled and everyone laughed quietly.
Reed dialled Max's number, put it on speaker phone and waited for him to pick up.
"Riley, I am in a meeting" he snapped.
"This isn't Riley. She's been taken but these 5 men that came to the house looking for you" I replied and it was silent.
"We're on our way" he finally said and the call ended.
"About 30 minutes after we tell each other we love one an other, she gets taken by some dicks" I muttered to myself and paced the room.
"You said it to her?!" Colby said.
"She said it first, so o told her how I really felt" I chuckled and they all 'awed'.
Max and his whole gang of 15 arrived 10 minutes later and burst though Riley's room. Max's face went pale and dropped when he saw that Riley really wasn't here.
"We wanted or help her, but she wouldn't let us" Kim pouted and walked over to Blaze.
"She's not even prepared" Max yelled.
"She took a hand gun and a pocket knife" Demming informed him and Max looked a little eased. He then got a call.
"Ruby's been taken!!" A woman yelled though the phone.
"What do you mean?" He growled.
"5 men came and took her when I had my back turned. I saw them all leave but they knocked me out. 2 were in suits" the woman sobbed.
"They are the same men that took Riley" Colby said and Max nodded.
"I know who it is. It's the guy who killed our parents. And I swear if he kills my sisters, hell is going to break loose" he said and we all ran downstairs.

Please be okay Riley...

Riley's P.O.V

About 5 minutes into the drive, I was hit on the head with something heavy and everything went black. I woke up and everything was dizzy. My head hurt. So did my wrists, chest and ankles. I groaned and my vision went back to normal so everything wasn't dizzy. I then heard muffled screaming. A few of them. I looked up and saw my sister in from of me. Tape across her mouth, tied wrists, tied ankles and rope around her chest. I skimmed my eyes across the room and saw 2 people I thought I wasn't going to see again. My parents. They were in the same situation as my sister. Stuck. And I realised I was when I looked down. I looked around the room and saw a boy that looked like Max, me, and my father all combined. Black hair, a few freckles, bright blue eyes and attractive. He looked about my age.mWhy did he look like this? I knew how to get free though. I wiggled my wrists around and my wrists were soon free. I bent down and took the pocket knife from my socks. I cut off the rope from my chest and my ankles. I then ripped off the tape so I was able to talk. I took off everyone else's tape and they all let out a breath of relief.
"Mom? Dad?" I said and they smiled, "you both are dead. I'm dreaming"
"No. That bald man crashed into both of us, but kidnapped us. He's kept me hostage ever since" my dad replied. He's been a hostage for 5 years. I looked at my mum and I could as she was happy, but hadn't slept. I raced over to them and embraced them in the tightest hug ever.
"I've missed you" we all said at the same time. I moved from the hug and raced to Ruby.
"I'm so sorry you've had to suffer all this Ruby" I croaked.
"It's okay Ry Ry. At least we can get out now" she smiled.
"That's what you think" a voice chuckled. I turned around and saw the 5 guys from earlier and the bald man.
"We're getting out of here baldie, whether you like it or not" I smirked and everyone I loved and the guy who looked creepily like me, Max and my father laughed.
"All we need is Max and it's a whole family reunion" the bald guy smiled.
"Family? What about this guy?" I asked, pointing to the boy.
"He is family" my mum said.
"What? Like a cousin?" I asked, knowing I had no cousins.
"No" the boy chuckled. He sounded a little like Max.
"I'm so confused" I admitted. Everyone, even the bad guys, laughed.
"Riley. He's your twin brother" my dad chuckled.