//Match Maker//

For the rest of the weekend after filming with Sam and Colby, we all stayed at our own places, but me and Sam texted each other every day for hours.
"Blaze?" I called when I was sat in the game room with him.
"Yeah" he said, pausing the game looking at me.
"Right I know you like Kim" I said and he blushed.
"So, ask her out" I told him.
"She wouldn't like me Riley" he chuckled.
"I think your forgetting that's she's my best friend. She's like you since she met you Blaze" I giggled and his grin grew.
"Give me her number. I'll call her" he smiled and took out his phone. I gave him her number, he dialled it and put it on speaker.
"Hello?" He said.
"It wasn't me!" She yelled.
"What?" He laughed.
"Blaze?" She stuttered.
"Hey Kimmo" he chuckled.
"What's up?" She replied.
"I was wondering, if you wanna watch a movie with me in the theatres some point next week?" He asked nervously, scratching the back of his neck.
"I'd love to! I mean, yeah sure" she squealed then kept her cool.
"Cool. See you around" he smiled and ended it. He fist bumped the air and smiles at me.
"Thanks Riley" he smiled and walked out.
One down....one to go...
It got to about 8pm and I was still in the game room. Casey walked in and flopped on the couch.
"I'm exhausted" he panted.
"Hard day?" I asked. He nodded in response and closed his eyes.
"So Casey. Did you know Macayla likes you?" I asked casually. His eyes opened and a smirk appeared on his lips.
"No I didn't" he replied.
"Well. I know you like her. So bitch! Ask her out already!!" I yelled excitedly.
"Okay okay. Lemme go call her" he chuckled, took out his phone and walked out. He appeared 5 minutes later and had a smile on his face.
"She said yes!!!" He yelled and I jumped on my feet dancing around.
"Thank me later" I smiled and walked out and up the stairs. I walked to Ruby's room and saw her playing with a barbie doll.
"Hey Ruby Rube. Whatcha still doing up?" I asked sitting next to her.
"I'm just thinking of mommy and paps" she sighed.
"Hey, don't think because you'll get upset. You need sleep missy" I chuckled and picked her up. She changed into one of my old baggy top that reached her knees and she climbed into bed.
"Can you sing to me?" She asked. I nodded and sand a few lullabies to her. She fell asleep and cuddled up to the bear she got when she was born from our parents. I kissed her forehead, got up and walked to the door before looking at her.
"Night princess" I whispered and closed the door. I headed up to my room and got my 2 iPad's, laptop, and my phone. I dialled Kim's, Macaylas, Colby's and Sam's number on FaceTime and they all answered immediately.
"I HAVE A DATE!!!" Kim and Macayla yelled at the same time causing me, Sam and Colby to cringe.
"Yes. I know. I told you I would talk to them" I giggled.
"Thank youuu!!!" They sang.
"Find me my soulmate next!" Colby yelled and I saluted.
"Hey babe" me and Sam said in unison. We all started to laugh. We all talked till about 10, and decided to end the call because we had school in the morning.