//So we meet again//

I opened my eyes the next morning and jumped up as I saw who was in front of me. A cherpy Pastel and a smiling Calvin.

"What are you guys doing here? It's too early" I groaned, standing up and wrapping the covers around me.

"It's 2pm. You have work. Get changed and we can grab breakfast on the way" Calvin smiled and they soon left. I did all my stuff and started to get dressed into some black high waist shorts, a black tank top, a black leather jacket and some black Nike Air Max Trainers.

I got my phone and ran to the waiting limo. We soon drove off.

Colby's  P.O.V

I got back late from Brennen's place. As I pulled up to my street, there was a black limo parked outside a house that had just been bought. I parked my car in the drive and lent against the gate, looking over. I saw a familiar girl with long black hair jump out of the car with two people following. A blonde dude and a girl with pastel pink hair. Pinky caught me and narrowed her eyes. I quickly walked into my house to be greeted by a screaming Aaron and Corey. I laughed and headed to my room, trying to fall asleep.

But that girl relaid my mind and I couldn't figure out why I thought she was familiar.

Riley's P.O.V

As I was munching on my food, Pastel and Calvin sat across from me on the table.

"Your job is to find this guy" Calvin said and pushed a photo over to me. I looked at it and it was a boy in his early 20's. Bright ginger hair, short beard, muscly.

"Why may you ask. He borrowed $20,000 worth of drugs off your brother and you brother wants to be paid back. Your job is to find him, fight him if necessary and call us,
letting us pick him up" Pastel said and I nodded.

"I feel like a spy" I laughed as a small ear piece was attached with a small mic. I placed a small knife in my bra. I got dropped off on Hollywood Boulevard. I started to walk around to about 7pm when I saw the ginger-ness I had been looking for for hours. I started to speed walk to him and he noticed me. His face dropped in horror when he saw Max's face merged into mine and he started to run. I chased after him and we soon got onto my street. I saw the neigh boroughs a few doors down outside about 50 feet away from us. I sped up and caught up to the target. I kicked his back and he fell down. The neigh boroughs, one with a camera, all looked my way and started to watch.

"You owe my brother money. And he wants it now!" I yelled in his face.

"I don't have it" he hissed as he stood up. I glared at him and pinned him to a wall.

"You better have it, or else" I warned and he chuckled darkly.

"Beat it bitch" he growled and pushed me to the floor. He straddled me and started to punch me in the face. I slowly brought my knee up and crushed his balls. I heard people gasp and I saw the neigh boroughs were closer, but I couldn't see their faces. The guy with the camera was still recording us. He rolled over and groaned in pain. I now straddled him and held my hand on his throat.

"Now. You owe my brother $20,000 for drugs you 'borrowed off him'" I repeated.

"I told you both. I don't have the money. You Adams don't listen" he said and I kneed him in the stomach. I heard 3 different voices murmur my last name several times.

"You better get the money soon" I warned, itching for the knife.

"What you gonna do? Your mommy gonna sit me on the naughty step" He chuckled with no humor. I then started to hit his face repeatedly until I felt arms drag me away.

"Leave him now. You have done a good job" Calvin said in my ear. I stopped struggling and looked at the ginger dude, who looked like a swollen toe. Pastel stepped out of the limo and aggressively dragged him up, causing him to wince in pain.

"Your coming with us. Nice job Ry" she smiled and threw the guy in the limo. Calvin ruffled my hair and got in, the limo soon driving off. I winced at the pain in my hands. I looked at them and saw they were bleeding bad. I shook my hand and turned to the people who watched it all.

"Sorry about that" I sheepishly smiled. A guy with a long beard laughed.

"No need to say sorry. Better than MMA" he laughed and I chuckled lightly.

"Mind if it goes in my video?" The guy with the camera asked. I nodded and he cheered. Then a familiar brunette jumped into view.

"Riley?" He asked when he saw me.

"Colby" I breathed and he took me into a huge bear hug.

"Okay. I'm in pain" I laughed lightly and he set me down.

"I've missed you" we both said and then laughed.

"Riley?" a voice called. I peeked around Colby's shoulder to see the person I was hoping to avoid.

Sam's P.O.V

Me, Corey, Devy, Colby, Elton and Aaron were filming this stupid skit on the road our house sat on.

"Oh my god!!" Elton gasped. We all looked at what he was looking at and there was commotion. I tall girl with black hair was chasing his ginger dude down the street. Corey then focused his camera on everything. The girl caught up to the guy and kicked his back, causing him to fall over. Everyone ooed as we itched forward.

"You owe my brother money. And he wants it now!" the girl yelled loudly in his face. He replied with something as he stood up. The girl said something with a glare and he chuckled. He said something and pushed her to the floor. He straddled her and started to punch her in the face. The girl slowly brought her knee up and crushed his balls. All the guys gasped and Devyn giggled. I then noticed we were a lot closer. Corey then got a little closer with his camera. He rolled over and groaned in pain. The girl now straddled him and held her hand on his throat.

"Now. You owe my brother $20,000 for drugs you 'borrowed off him'" she said boredly. Looked like she was repeating herself.

"I told you both. I don't have the money. You Adams don't listen" he said and she kneed him in the stomach. No no no. It had to be a a different Adam's. She was in Kansas, not LA. I then caught a glimpse of her face. It was her. She was in LA, on my street, beating up a dude.

"You better get the money soon" she warned.

"What you gonna do? Your mommy gonna sit me on the naughty step" He chuckled with no humor. Riley then started to hit his face repeatedly. A black limo pulled up and a blonde guy rushed up to her and dragged her away. I got kinda jealous of how he touched her when he placed his hands firmly on her waist, but we hadn't seen each other in 2 whole years

"Leave him now. You have done a good job" the guy said in her ear. She stopped struggling and looked at the ginger dude, who looked like a swollen toe. A girl with pastel pink hair stepped out of the limo and aggressively dragged him up, causing him to wince in pain.

"Your coming with us. Nice job Ry" she smiled and threw the guy in the limo. The other girl got in and the boy ruffled Riley's hair and got in, the limo soon driving off. I saw her look at her hands and they had blood dripping off the knuckles. She shook her hand and turned to us.

"Sorry about that" she sheepishly smiled. Elton laughed.

"No need to say sorry. Better than MMA" he laughed and she chuckled lightly.

"Mind if it goes in my video?" Corey asked. She nodded and he cheered. Then Colby jumped into view.

"Riley?" He asked when he saw he.

"Colby" she breathed and he took her into a huge bear hug.

"Okay. I'm in pain" she laughed lightly and he set her down.

"I've missed you" they both said and then laughed.

"Riley?" I called out. Her then bleeding face peeked over Colby's shoulder to meet my gaze.