//'Harley Quinn'//

I woke up the next day and felt weight on my stomach, legs and arm and neck. I opened my eyes and saw what was causing the weight. Sam has his face buried into my neck, Colby's head was resting on my leg, Kim was laying on my stomach and Macayla's head was on my arm. I chuckled to myself and Kim stirred in her sleep.
"Hey Kimmo" I smiled.
"What time is it?" Kim stretched and yawned.
Umm...11am" I answered looking at my digital clock. She nodded and hopped off my bed.
"Let's go make breakfast" she smiled. I nodded and carefully climbed out of bed without waking them up.
"Awwww" I cooed when I looked at everyone. I grabbed my phone and took a picture.
"Let's go" Kim smiled and we walked out, closing the door behind us. We walked down the 6 flights of stairs (there was 2 sets of small stairs to get to each floor) and reached the kitchen where a woman in just a bra and underwear stood.
"And who are you?" She snapped when she saw us.
"I could ask you the same question" I hissed and she stepped forward.
"Get out. You don't belong here slut" she growled and pinned me up to a wall with her hands.
"Oh fuck this" I sighed and kicked her away with my foot. She stumbled back and fell over.
"Bitch" she snapped and started to lunge at me.
"I don't think so" a voice came from the doorway. All three of us looked over and Max was stood there.
"She's an intruder!! Along with her!!" The bitch shrieked.
"Intruders in shorts and baggy tops?" Kim snickered.
The bitch glared at her and lunged for Kim, but I stood in the way.
"Not on my watch" I glared.
"Move slut. We don't want you here" she hisses and tried to step past me.
"Enough talking to my sister like that!" Max yelled at the bitch.
"She's your sister?" She asked, with shock on her face.
"Yep" me, Kim and Max answered with a sigh.
"Oh I'm so sorry" she apologised like a beg. I shrugged and headed to the island with Kim. We grabbed some cereal and took 3 bowls up for the others. Everyone was awake and looked at us with a smile.
"Hey Riley. Hey Kim" they all greeted. I nodded and handed them the cereal.
"Dibs on the shower first!!" Kim yelled and ran to my bathroom and closing the door behind her.
"Kimmo!!!" I whined and banged on the door.
"What?? I'm using it first" she yelled back.
"I was only gonna ask if you want to borrow some clothes" I chuckled and she squealed, which was a yes for me.
I skipped over to my drawers and looked for some clothes. I got her a white tank top and some black high waisted shorts. I opened the door and threw them in and she gasped.
"Hey! Get out Riley!! I'm naked!!" She squealed.
"Geez. Calm down. I've seen it all before" I called back and she giggled.
I got out some clothes for Macayla next. I got her some acid wash skinny jeans and a yellow cropped top.
"Macayla" I called and threw them to her. She smiled and hugged them close to her body. I then headed to a separate desk that was full of guys clothes. There comfy, okay?!!
I took out 2 pairs of black jeans, a blue shirt and a white top. I threw them to the guys and they smiled.
"Thanks, but why'd you have guys clothes?" Colby chuckled.
"Okay. They are really comfy, so when I'm just chilling or the girls are staying, we all wear guys clothes or shorts. Or just a baggy top and nothing else" I explained and they laughed. I let everyone use the shower before me.
"You guys go downstairs. I'll be there soon" I said and they nodded. I pulled Sam aside and pressed my lips to his. He kissed me back and smiled into the kiss as he put his hands on my waist.
"Don't wear anything too revealing" he chuckled.
"What if I do?" I asked with a smirk.
"Well if you do" he said and put his lips near my ear, "we will have to stay up here" he whispered and his cool breath hit my neck, sending chills down my spine.
"Yeah Sam. We'll see" I smiled and kissed his jaw and he left. I locked my bathroom door and took a shower, releasing the pain from my joints and muscles.
Once I was done, I rubbed my hair with a towel until it was just damp and wrapped myself into a towel. I locked mr bedroom door and hunted for some clothes.
Revealing? Nahhh. Comfy? Nope. Casual? Eh. Cute? Boring. Hot? Maybe.
A little revealing? Yes please. Sammy boy should not of said anything. I grabbed a black pencil shirt and a sleeveless white crop top. I put on a white hoodie and put on my converse. I did my makeup next and straightened my hair and it hit my waist.
I grabbed my phone, the rest of the bowls and headed downstairs.
I slid into the kitchen, and started to wash the bowls. I then felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
"What did I say?" Sam chuckled and rested his chin on my shoulder.
"I dunno" I giggled and dried my hands.
"Hmm" he hummed and pressed his lips to my neck. I spun around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"What you gonna do about it?" I whispered. He smirked and lifted me onto the island so he was stood in between his legs. (Quick note: NO THEY ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX ON THE KITCHEN ISLAND!! 😂) He pressed his lips to mine and rested his hands on my thighs. He bit my lower lip and it caused me to moan into his mouth. He smiled against my lips and pulled away too look me in the eyes.
"If it wasn't for Kim, Macayla and Colby stood behind us, I would be doing a lot more" he whispered low in my ear. I burst out laughing and looked behind me. They were stood there with smirks on their faces and shock in their eyes.
"Hey peeps" I smiled.
"Who moaned?" Macayla asked with a giggle. Me and Sam looked at each other and raised our hands to point at each other.
"Oh dear..." Kim sighed.
"You moaned!" Sam laughed.
"No I didn't. It was you" I giggled.
"It was you!" He laughed even harder.
"Okay it was me" I shrugged and hoped down from the island.
"But he but my lip!" I defended and everyone laughed.
"Do y'all wanna record a video with me and Sam today?" Colby asked us when we got to the game room.
"Sure" us girls nodded and Max walked in.
"So Ruby's had an early Christmas present, do you want an early one?" He asked me as Blaze and Casey walked in.
"Um sure. Any weapon of any sort?" I pushed. He shook his head.
"Pwetty please Maxy" me and Blaze pouted.
"Fine. Go choose a base ball bat" he gave in and I cheered with Blaze.
"C'mon" Blaze chuckled and headed to the stairs.
"Be back in a sec" I said to the others and they nodded. Me and Blaze ran up the stairs and we reached a metal door with a lock. He put in a pin, which I saw, and the door unlocked. We walked in and there was glass cabinets filled with guns, swords, chainsaws. I saw an ak47 and put my hand to the glass.
"Ha, no. This way" Blaze chuckled and I pouted and followed. We reached a cabinet that was filled with baseball bats, crowbars, knuckle things that could break bones, pocket knives.
"Choose a bat. Any bat" he smiled and I looked at them. There was metal ones, plastic then wooden. There was one that looked like Harley Quin's bat. I picked it up and rested it on my shoulder.
"It does have some writing on it Harley" He chuckled and closed the cabinet. I chuckled and I skipped out with it on my shoulder.
We reached downstairs and everyone was laughing.
"Let's go" I smiled and swung the bat around slowly.
"Oh god" Kim giggled.
"We know you love Harley Quinn, but come one" Macayla laughed. I rolled my eyes.
"Max. Can I have training? Like every weekend with Tiarna?" I asked as we started to walk out.
"Yeah. Kim and Macayla can join" he shrugged.
"I already have a trainor" Macayla said.
"I'll join" Kim smiled and we high fived eachother. I waved to them and we walked out.
"Who's car?" Sam asked, taking my hand in his.
"Range Rover" Sam said and walked to the yellow car. We all chuckled and climbed in. Me and Kim sat in the front.
"Kim you drive. You'll be having this after Christmas anyway" I said and she cheered. Whilst we were driving down the drive, I opened the hatch on the roof and stood up in my seat.
"Kimmo. Go slow" I said and she slowed down. I pulled myself out and stood on the top.
"Don't fall baby!" Sam yelled.
"I won't babe!" I replied and started to sing.
"WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!" I sang and I heard everyone laugh below me. I looked forward and I saw the main road ahead.
"Okay. Main road ahead. I'm coming down!" I called and slipped through.
"What shall we say when someone asks why we have footprints on the top of the car?" Macayla asked.
"There was a python in the car and it went on the roof, grew legs and ran off" I answered and Kim high fived me.
"Macayla?" I said as we were driving down the main road.
"Yeah?" She said looking at me.
"When I get home, I'm gonna talk to Casey for you. I know he likes you because Max told me and I'm gonna get you two together" I smiled and she squealed.
"Your the best!" She smiled and I turned to Kim.
"As for you missy, I'm getting you and Blaze together. I think he likes you and you two are a match together" I smiled and she grinned widely, showing off her white teeth.
"Thanks babe. I appreciate it all. If you wasn't dating Sam, I would kiss your face off right now" she chuckled.
"Yeah, if I wasnt dating Sam, I'd still hit you because I don't like girls. And plus I would already like Sam" I smiled and looked at Sam, who was grinning widely.