//Re-united//

(Back to Riley's P.O.V)

We looked at each other for what felt hours, but it was only like 3 seconds.

"Sam" I breathed and ran past Colby and into Sam's open arms. My arms wrapped themselves around his neck as my face buried itself into Sam's neck. He let out a breath of relief and he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. We hugged for about 30 seconds and we pulled away to look at each other.

"I've missed you" we both cooed and everyone laughed. He kissed me lightly on the lips and I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"So how's my lemon?" A sweet voice giggled. I turned around to see the face I hadn't seen in 5 years.

"Devy!!" I yelled and tackled the small girl in front of me.

Remember earlier in my life when I was talking about my friends. Kim, Macayla, the girl who moved away and the 2 back stabbers. Well, Devyn is the friend that moved away when we were 15.

"I've missed you so much Riley" she smiled, her voice cracking slightly.

"I've missed you too Devyn" I smiled and hugged her tightly again.

"Devyn is the girl who moved away?!" Colby and Sam both asked. I nodded and they laughed. I then got a call off someone I hadn't heard since 8 months ago.

"Hey Macayla" I said.

"IT'S DAN! AND I'M PREGNANT!" He yelled.

"Oh hey Dan. Nice to see you too after 8 long months. And I'm pretty sure guys can't get pregnant" I said as I turned it on speaker.

"Not me. Macayla. She found out 10 minutes ago and I ran out. The freaking condom split. I didn't know what to do. You were the first person to call. I'm fucking freaking out right now" Dan rambled and my face dropped along with Sam's, Colby's and Devyn's.

"Daniel Goods. Get back into that fucking apartment right now and support your girlfriend who is currently carrying your child. Call me later when both of you are not freaking out" I hissed and ended the call.

"Can you explain everything to us?" Colby asked and I nodded. I let everyone into my house. Corey, Elton and Aaron headed straight to the Xbox.

"So, Macayla broke up with Casey a year ago because he kissed another girl. 1 month later, Dan and Macayla started dating. They then moved to New York a year after that to become actors and Macayla left the gang. For now. Tiarna and Max are engaged. My dad's still single and he wasn't dead Devyn. But my mum got shot. My twin, Cade, is doing well. Cam has a girl. Ruby is taking karate lessons. Kim and Blaze are still together. And I'm the same, just taller and stronger" I explained and took a deep breath at the end.

"Woah. We missed a lot of Drama" Colby breathed.

"Well" I began, "you needed to follow your dreams"

I added a small smile and got a text from Calvin, telling me to have a nice rest because I had another job tomorrow.

"Ugh. Can't I just train instead" I murmured and texted back an 'okay'

"What?" Colby asked, snapping himself out of his trance.

"Just Calvin. He wanted me to 'rest' cuz I have another job tomorrow" I groaned and everyone laughed.

"The blonde one?" Devyn asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. He's a creep. He found my phone number" I joked and they laughed, but Sam just looked away.

"Heyo. I'm gonna head to bed. Devyn, imma give you a key. Y'all can stay for however long, just lock up" I yawned and threw Devyn a spare key.

They all said night and I walked up my stairs to have a cold ice bath.

Yes. It's short. Idgaf.