//New House//

My car and Macaylas Ferarri followed Max's white porche down a long winding road that was surrounded by trees.
"He better not be planning on killing me" I muttered and Sam chuckled.
"He won't kill you" Sam smiled and placed a hand on my thigh. Fuck...
We got to the end of the winding road and it lead to a 4 story mansion with tall Windows across the front that ran all the way to the roof. It had 6 steps at the front, leading to a wooden porch and the double doors. There was a huge garage that could fit 4 cars, and some parking spaces in front of the bushes that ran along the porch.
"Holy crap" Sam muttered. I parked in the garage because there was a sign that literally said 'Residents Only'. Me and Sam hopped out and met everyone in front of the porch.
"Max? Are you sure you didn't just break into this place?" I giggled.
"Nope, this is our place. And Blaze and Casey's" he chuckled.
"Tour time" Tiarna clapped her hands and started to climb the 6 steps. Everyone followed and Sam took my hand in his.
"I might have to spend a lot of time here Riley" he whispered in my ear as we climbed the stairs.
"You better" I giggled and kissed his jaw. We walked in and was greeted by the living room. There was a flat screen tv on the far wall with a fire-place underneath. There was a long grey couch that ran across the middle of the room that could seat 12.
"This is the kitchen" Tiarna said. The kitchen had black glossy cupboard doors and a black marble island in the middle. And there was a door that I could see led to the garage. Also, downstairs was a game room filled with a pool table, tv, love sacs, Xboxs and large bouncy balls. We went upstairs to the second floor then got to a wooden door but Max shook his head.
"That's my office and it's one of the few rooms you and Ruby aren't allowed in" max told us.
"Why?" I asked.
"Weapons" Blaze replied simply and a grin grew on my face.
"C'mon Max. I won't kill anyone" I pouted with puppy dog eyes.
"Okay. You are allowed in it once a week with someone with you" he smiled and I shrugged. We were lead upstairs and were just shown mine and Ruby's room.
We headed to Ruby's room first and she squealed when the door opened.
"UNICORNS!!" She squealed and ran inside. It was cream walls with one pink wall. There was a cream carpet with a huge pink rug in the middle. She had a double bed covered in pink with fabric draping down, and stuffed toys dotted around.
"I'll be in here if you need me!" She yelled and paid her attention to the unicorn teddy that was twice her size. We all chuckled and Max put his arm around my shoulder and leading me down the corner and pulling my hand away from Sam's without noticing.
"You missy, are on the top floor and it's the only room up there" he smiled.
"That just to get me to exercise, isn't it?" I asked.
"Yep" he laughed and eve grime followed us up the stairs.
It lead to a long hallway which was about 20ft long.
"That door there" Blaze pointed out.
"Well yeah, it is the only room up here" I said sarcastically and everyone laughed.
I walked to it and opened it slowly. The room was as long as the hall way. On the wall with a window there was a Queen sized bed, I think, with some grey sheets across. On the far wall, was all my furniture pushed against it.
"We didn't know how you wanted it so we blight everything so you could put it how you want" Casey smiled. I nodded and jogged over to the small grey couch. I pushed it over to the foot of my bed and placed it right.
"That going there for sure" I said and they chuckled behind me. Everyone chuckled and people stepped in.
"We can help if you want" Colby said.
"If y'all are sure" I shrugged and slid over to the wooden desk I had. I pushed that against a wall which would be for all my wooden furniture. The girls helped me with some more desks and the guys helped with a few more things.
"Max?" I called out and he looked up.
"Where's all my fairy lights?" I asked him. He nodded toward a large brown box that has 'FL' written on it. I picked it up and opened it to reveal all the white lights. Sam helped me hang them around the room and there was one last box I needed to unpack. It was only me, Kim, Macayla, Colby and Sam now. The others had left. I picked up the box and sat on my bed with the box on my lap. All the others say near me and I opened it. Inside was a load of pictures. Some in frames, some not.
I picked up the first photo and it was me and my dad on my 13th birthday.
"Oh my god" I murmured. I set it down not wanting to cry and picked up the next one. It was me, Kim and Macayla when we were all 15.
"Oh my god! Girls" I chuckled and everyone looked.
"Oh my god, look at my hair" Macayla gasped.
"How come we look average, but Riley still looks hot as fuck" Kim asked with a small giggle.
"Stop over exaggerating" I giggled and took out all of the photos. They were mainly me, Ruby and Max. (When I put it like that, it's like that kids show, 'Max and Ruby' 😂)
"There's one more" Sam said and picked up a huge frame. He turned it over and it was a picture of the whole family. Max when he was 14, me when I was 12, Ruby when she was
2 and my parents.
"This is the only picture we have of all of us" I muttered and set it on a desk that was next to my bed.
"I'm so tired" I sighed and fell face first on my bed.
"Same babe, same" I heard Sam mutter and a pair of hands wrapped around my waist and the owners face snuggled into my neck.
"Look at the lovely couple" Kim cheered and I heard a few cameras go off. I used up some of my remaining energy to lift up a hand and flip them off.
"Mind if we all stay here tonight?" Colby asked.
"Sure. I have room" I chuckled and everyone fell on the bed.