VI : Cold

+

"What are you even wearing?" he said in disgust, "You look like a mop. You're a human being, Eunmi. Show some respect to your body."

Five minutes with each other and it looks like World War III is about to start and Crimson will surely be on the losing side. Five minutes ago the man judging her right now was quiet and waving goodbye to his six co-workers. Five mi一, no. It has been six minutes now as Crimson recalled. Six minutes of extreme suffering, torture, and agony from the last man she wished to spend the rest of her day with. 

Crimson summoned every ounce of self-control she could dig up from her mind and body just to resist the urge to strangle the pale guy in front of her right then and there. How she ended up in this fucked up situation, you ask? Well, it just so happens that the rest of the boys, except for the babbling lump of white powder in front of her, have their own missions to complete. They said it would be quick and they said they would be fast.

They better be right about it.

"You know what? Fuck it. You're not even listening," he went further inside her walk-in closet that was apparently full of female clothing that he said they had to shop for when Namjoon called them an hour before the closing time of the shops outside, "This one's probably your size. Wear it," he pulled out a plain black shirt paired up with a black leather jacket and (surprise surprise) black pants. 

Crimson grabbed the outfit from his hands and scanned it. She raised a brow and turned to look at him.

"I'm guessing that you're going to give me a pair of black undergarments next?" she pursed her lips to stop herself from laughing.

"At least you catch on fast," he fished out a pair of black undergarments from one of the drawers and threw it straight to Crimson's face.