XLIII: Red Coat

+

Her eyes shot open, after another nightmare that she had. Realizing that she was just dreaming and repeating the horrendous events that happened, she doesn't even know how many days ago, inside her mind made her sigh.

The pain began to spread the more she gained consciousness. It began from her feet and climbed up her body. She cannot help but to just bite her lip in torment. She can't even shout for help nor can she move her finger. Every inch of her body ached.

Crimson fell down on the floor, producing a loud thud. She hoped it would be enough to be heard by whoever brought her here. She had no idea who the good samaritan is or how they managed to find her in the woods. All she knows is that she owes this person a lot. After all, they just saved her life.

Days ago, or probably weeks, too many things happened and even if it seemed a lot to count, Crimson could remember every single detail of them as vividly as she can. 

Everything...before she dropped down in the middle of the woods nearly dead.

She could remember the explosion, the general and her last words to her team before they left the building. She could remember the look on Jimin's face before he died. A memory that she was trying so hard to erase.

She still remembers the feeling of Yoongi's lips on hers. His soft ones lingering like a stubborn stain that cannot be removed.

Namjoon's smile and the concern on Seokjin's face before leaving her are still imprinted in her mind. Then there was Taehyung and Jungkook who had those faces that showed that they did not want to leave her.