XV : Midnight

+

Hoseok popped the champagne bottle open and shouted in delight. The boys patiently waited for him to pour out its contents on their glasses while Crimson smiled widely at how they were enjoying themselves. 

After almost seven months of being a Scout, the boys thought that it's the right time for them to celebrate because of how long she's been working with them now.

Unfortunately, no progress were made during her months here. There were times when her goal completely slips her mind and so she allows herself to savour the life she is having now. Maybe this is much better. After all, I don't really have a single clue who my father's killer was.

She thought that maybe it's time for her to finally accept her fate and just appreciate everything that is surrounding her. Security, money, a decent place to live in, luxurious clothes, any person would want the life she is having now.

"You seem to be deep in thought," Hoseok's voice snapped her out of her reverie. She immediately plastered a smile on her face.

He laughed at her forced expression and offered her a drink. Crimson could hear Yoongi's complaints of having a mission the next day that's why he's not allowed to drink and that he was only forced by Namjoon. The boys admitted that they are going to be very busy for the next days as well.