XLVII: Square One

+

"But seriously, how did you guys get here so fast?" inquired Seokjin as they made their way out of Mint's place. It took a great amount of convincing for him to not literally cling onto Yoongi like a panda. It was a good thing that he still had respect towards Crimson or else, he would've acted like a wild fanboy.

So far, their group was complete except for Clifford who offered to stay at Mint's place in order to go over some details about Crimson's extremely elaborate plan with him. He figured that it would take them all night so he simply asked them to leave without him. Yoongi scoffed at the question, "I fell from the roof," was his short reply, making the source of the question laugh boisterously.

However, Seokjin noticed the straight line painted across Yoongi's lips, indicating that he was nowhere near letting out any ounce of happiness in his body. He was...

"Are you serious?" Seokjin stuttered out, scanning the face of Namjoon, Jungkook, Crimson and Clifford, who he believed came with the smaller fellow. Namjoon walked towards them from the back of the pack.

"He really did," the baffled look on Jimin's face was unmistakable as he listened in on the conversation, "We all went the wrong way as we were running away. Yoongi hyung here ended up at the rooftop of an abandoned building, thinking for the whole time that we were just trailing behind him."

Jimin could not help but chuckle and steak a glance at the subject of the conversation. Yoongi still kept his serious face but a blush was slowly climbing up his cheeks, embarrassed that they were making fun of his amateur mistake.

"Jungkook was with him but the smart kid found the emergency ladder although it was too late for hyung because he already jumped off the rooftop and down the dumpster he went," Seokjin let out his laugh that sounded a lot like wiping a squeaky clean glass while Jimin had to cover his mouth so he won't hurt Yoongi's pride as much.