XLVI: Best Hacker

+

"A hacker?!" it was Yoongi's outburst that first broke the silence after Crimson's announcement.

Clifford seemed to be agreeing to his exclamation, "I told her already, Yoongi. Why hire a hacker when I'm right here."

"And when I'm right here," his fellow protester noted, "Look, Crimson. I got all the equipment, all the skills and all the patience that it needs to be the best."

Crimson gave the two of them an apologetic look as she smiled sheepishly at the two, "As much as how pristine your hacking skills are, I'm going to need you on the field for this plan. Besides, this hacker knows a lot about Japan more than you do."

Yoongi was obviously far from calming down and Jihee wasn't exactly doing a great job by just rubbing a hand up and down his back. He gulped down a glass of water in front of him as if the scrumptious food that Hoseok paid for was not enough to fill his stomach. Jungkook, who sat by his left, stared wide-eyed at how quickly he inhaled the liquid.

Jimin, the king of questions, raised his hand, "Yes?" Crimson inclined.

"Umm..you said earlier that he's younger than us. Wouldn't that make him less experienced?" he made a good point so the two experts in the room leaned forward, waiting for Crimson's answer.

"Age does not define skill, dear," she took a sip from her iced tea, "Mint has always been proficient with devices for years. Just because he's young, does not mean he can't match up to their skills," said the woman, looking at her two friends from the other side of the table.

They all paused, pondering about what she said before Hoseok asked, "Mint? His name is Mint? Sounds like it could be a dog's name," everyone snickered at his remark except for Crimson who was completely serious.