XIX : Suspicions

+

+

Crimson was panicking about this new found information. It was too much for her to take in. First, she learned that there is actually an organization that is against the Scouts of Justice. Jungkook did mention that most of the members are close friends or families of those victimized by the agency.

The next point is that there is an inside man that she's afraid of. Who knows if that person actually knew about her secret? The fact that it could be anyone among the Scouts terrifies not just her but the other agents as well. The boys and the general have well established the knowledge in her brain that the Rangers are enemies.

Lastly, the person the Rangers' target. It was really frustrating how their hostage is now dead. They couldn't have anyone to crack information out of and it would be too risky if they release the news that there is a foe in their territory. It will make the spy be more careful and wary of his moves.

For now, the only thing that the general could do is to entrust the useful information to his most loyal agents which are the Bulletproofs.

"Project Iris," Namjoon was mumbling to himself for the entire day. Yoongi was busy with his computer, trying to dig out information from other reliable sources but to no avail. Seokjin had been pacing back and forth and it was starting to get into Crimson's nerves.

"Sit down for a while, will you?" she asked in with an impatient tone, "I'm getting dizzy by just watching you."

"At least we know that the spy is a man and their target is a woman. I guess that narrows it down......?" Crimson really appreciated Hoseok's attempt to break the tension in the room but it made it more awkward for everyone.

"Yeah. It totally narrows it down," Seokjin sarcastically exclaimed.

Once again, it was just silent aside from Yoongi's constant keyboard tapping. Crimson had so much going on in her mind as well but she's still making sure to make her father as the top priority.

She still has that file hidden somewhere inside her closet and she has not even gone through it fairly well yet. The first thing she has to do is to find a way to contact her friend, Clifford, because she would surely need his help this time.

Now that she has her father's file, it would not be a difficult task to find everything about his killer. Whoever it was, they have to get ready now.