VII : Improvement

+

"One, two, three, fo- no!" Jungkook shouted while Hoseok, who was sitting on one of the couches, laughed, "Eunmi, how many times do I have to say it? One foot in front of the other and do the same thing over and over again. This is basic walking. How could you not get it? Taehyung  walks in heels better than you do" 

Crimson could only look down until Hoseok stood up, face red from laughing, "Sit down, Jungkookie," he pointed his thumb to the couch he was sitting on earlier.

"Forgive him, he's just not used to women being around our place," she saw Jungkook about to protest but the older male turned around and glared at him.

"Alright, you want to know the reason why you keep on tripping?" she was calming down a little at the sound of his soothing voice, "It's because you're not too confident to walk in heels."

"Follow my lead. Left, right, left and then right. Go on, you're doing really good," he walked in front of her and Crimson copied his actions,  "Now place a book on top of your head and try walking." 

Crimson got the hang of it and started to walk fast, laughing every now and then at herself thinking that she must have looked like a baby taking their first step.