XXXVII : Moved On

+

FIVE YEARS LATER

"No no no. This is not it," Taehyung shuffled around his measly apartment, stepping on crumpled papers that fell from his small study table. There was trash everywhere, crushed cans littering the floors along with Honey Butter Chip bags. Chinese food boxes were scattered all around the place so to sum it all up, his apartment that he now calls home looks like an absolute garbage dump.

To Taehyung though, it seemed normal. Or at least, he got used to it enough to call it normal. He was holding another stack of papers as he already went through the local daily newspaper minutes ago.

He gathered up at least a few evidences of the possible whereabouts of the person he was looking for for years.

Sipping through nearly empty can of Dr. Pepper, Taehyung's eyes bulged when he saw an article about a robbery that occurred at a bank in London. He has been doing this for the past five years. Collecting possible evidences, mostly from significant crimes, hoping that it would point to Crimson's location.

Sadly, among all of the Bulletproofs, only he and Namjoon believed that she was still alive. Namjoon, however, was too busy managing the Rangers with his father, still going after the Seong-jun and Seokjin's grandfather but to no avail. Namjoon believed that by following their footsteps, he would be able to find Crimson too.

"Robbery took place at midnight on the eve of the Easter Monday..." he began mumbling to himself while cutting out the photo of the acclaimed robbers that was seemingly captured by the CCTV. In a neat fashion, he pinned to the wall and spun a thread around the edge of the green pin which was connected to another crime that occurred near the said bank weeks ago.