Epilogue

TWO YEARS LATER, JUNE 13TH

"Kim Taehyung, why don't you hurry up? We're going to be late for the wedding!" Crimson was putting on her lipstick yet her boyfriend was still on their shared bed, his naked torso warmly snuggled into the thick blanket, "For fuck's sake," losing her patience, the girl stormed out of the bathroom and kicked the bed to shake it.

"I'll go there by my self in my sexiest outfit if you don't get out of that bed."

As if her words were a magic enchantment, Taehyung completely sprang up which then caused him to expose his skin to the chilly air of spring, "Nope. You are not doing that," he spoke normally, his voice not hoarse nor did it show any evidences of last night's events.

There was a strong pout on his lips. Ever since they began dating, Crimson noticed that the man used the weapon much more often than ever. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it only irked her more. For this instance, it was the latter.

"Besides, you can't wear your sexiest outfit," which also happens to be his favourite dress of Crimson's, "I left marks," he stood up, flashing his Calvin Klein boxers for the world to see.

"Lots of them," recognizing the defeated look on his beloved's face, Taehyung brought her head closer to his and gave her a small peck on her painted lips. Crimson recoiled and pushed him towards the bathroom.

"You disgusting human being!" she shouted, making Taehyung smile, "You didn't even brush your teeth!"

What a morning, he thought. Oh, how he would love to wake up like this for the rest of his life.