XXVI : Son

+

"What's the matter Eunmi?" was the first greeting she heard when she entered the place she shares with the boys. All disheveled and looking lost, Crimson did not care about what was happening around her.

She couldn't believe everything. She can't believe what just happened.

Heading straight to her room, she was stopped by a presence inside. It was Yoongi. He was standing in front of her closet with his hands in his pockets, looking around. He probably did not notice her coming in yet due to the absence of the sound of the door closing.

"Yoongi?" he turned around, alarmed by her voice. He drew a sheepish smile on his face while he scratched the back of his neck shyly, "What are you doing here?"

He walked towards her bed and gestured to it, asking if he can sit on it.

Silence followed before he spoke again, "It was very rude of me to act like that before you left. I just wanted to congratulate you."

Before he knew it, Crimson was already bawling her eyes out in front of him. Young was in panic mode. He saw this side of her before already but she was completely sober this time, "Woah woah. Calm down. Did I say something wrong?" 

He checked himself, if there was something wrong with him and did a recap of what he might have done the past few minutes, "Do you want me to go out?"

"No. Please stay here," she grabbed his arm and began to pull herself closer to him, "I'm such a terrible person."