LIV: So Lovable

+

It had been three days since Crimson woke up with a splitting headache and weaker body but now, as she walked around Jisoo's place, boredom has been her greatest friend when she found herself growing stronger as time passed.

There was nothing else to do. And the boys were either resting, training or too busy planning their next move. Despite how Crimson insisted that she would take full responsibility of this very last mission, they all refused to let her exhaust herself even more and simply begged for her to only be a 'part' of the operation.

Namjoon was busy sending invites and emails as he communicates with the Rangers and Crimson also heard that Yoongi was helping him by erasing all the digital footprints that he must have left to make it less able for Seong-jun to track their current location.

Hoseok was busy training hand-to-hand combat with Jimin and Jungkook most of the time while Seokjin's schedule was merely filled with Jisoo's own appointments as he became more fond of keeping her company. Taehyung, well...Crimson only saw him during the times that they would eat altogether and often not ever since he was either upstairs or outside doing God knows what.

Seokjin called it his own 'recollection'. He told Crimson about how Taehyung got into a verbal fight with Yoongi when she got into an accident at her own house and it must have induced deep, unopened thoughts within the younger one's mind. The girl recognized the fact though, that she still needs to talk to him.

But first, Yoongi.

She was ambling along one of the hallways with a destination in mind. It was simply but a guess but her instinct convinced her that Yoongi would be in that place. Thankfully, Jisoo only had one music room in her humongous house.

The door was left ajar and the girl could not help but tilt her head at the familiarity of this situation. Cheeks dusted pink when she recalled the memory before she pushed the door open, seeing the man of the hour sitting in front of his first love: the piano.