XVIII : Rangers

+

+

Her eyes could not make out anything. It was as if they were closed as the only thing she can see is black. The loud shrieks of people were nearly deafening. Crimson tried to find the stairs that led her up the stage before.

She almost fell down when she missed a step, her left foot almost twisting because of her heels. Crimson cursed before taking both of them off, just seeing the footwear as a nuisance.

Soon after, gunshots rang around the room. Curdling screams followed and she did not even want to hear the sickening sound of tearing flesh. Thankfully that all the lights were off or else she would have seen the bloodbath that was happening inside the building.

Crimson had no idea who was attacking and who were the ones that are dying. For her, everything was still a blur. She was still contemplating what just happened. The lights were off and now there's someone attacking everyone and that's all she could think of.

While she walked through the room to try and find where the boys were, she stepped on something sticky that made a gross sound as she put her weight on it.

Is this a slice of a cake?

Crimson's face contorted in disgust as she covered her nose when the stench start to make its way onto her nostrils.

Nope, obviously not a slice of cake.

The only thing she could do was to ignore what might have probably been a brain of a person that she stepped at and cross her fingers to hope that she would not step on another icky object. She heard a loud thud in front of her and she almost tripped on something afterwards.

The thought that it was probably a body made her hasten her steps. She took long strides to where she hope the doors are. But before she can even reach very far, an arm swung around her neck and locked her head.

Crimson struggled to move. First, because of her gown, second is because she was still carrying her shoes and lastly, the person gripping her was too strong.

She tried to reach for the person's head but she can only feel some sort of fabric wrapped around it, making her assume that the person is wearing a mask. Crimson stepped on the person's foot but to no avail.