XII : Red Dragon

+

"Alright Bulletproofs, let's do a quick recap," the leader stood up in front of the large table in the middle of their hotel room. The Scouts of Justice never failed to amaze Crimson with all their fancy shit so as expected, their reserved room was grand and even had a second floor.

"As you all know, his name is Kwon Jiyong and the bastard is the reason why we're here in Hawaii," Namjoon slid several pictures in the middle of the table which were picked up by the rest as they pass it on to each other, "He once stole heaps from South Korea when he worked for the government and used all that money for many things, one being to build that huge hotel right there."

Everyone craned their necks to view the window and see where the man was pointing at. A building across from the hotel was glistening under the moonlight and the fancy architectural design made Crimson wonder how much he had to steal to build such a thing. The name 'Red Dragon'  was magnificently displayed near the top.

"Now, he moved here in Hawaii because he thought he can hide from the police. Well, he did."

By now, everyone have their eyes back to Namjoon as he pranced around looking for something.  "But not from us."

He smiled and held up another photo but of a woman with blonde hair, talking to someone on her phone. From how it looks like, the picture was snapped in secret. The lady looked like she was in her mid-twenties and Crimson's brows jumped at how young she looked.

"I know that our original plan was to have everyone disguise as guests and staffs in his hotel but thanks to Jungkook, I was able to make a better plan at the last minute," they all stared at the said person and waited for him to say something after they saw Namjoon giving him an expectant look.