XXI : Adventure

+

+

She got out of the building and saw Taehyung waiting for her near the gates.

"You ready?" he asked as he threw the helmet for her to catch.

Crimson slipped it on her and adjusted the strap below her chin while Taehyung fixed his leather gloves, "When was I not?" she spoke with pride making Taehyung chuckle.

A few days have passed since that situation inside her office. Crimson sure hoped that he somehow forgot about it. Now the time she has been waiting for has arrived. She can now get a chance to go outside the building without being discreet.

"Let's go," Taehyung swung his leg around his pure black Ducati before looking back to check if Crimson is sitting tight behind him.

The sound of his favourite vehicle was music to his ears. It has been such a long time since he drove his baby. Taehyung allowed the sound to flood his companion's ears as well and he let out a satisfied smile when she said, "It sounds good."

"I know," then they accelerated out of the agency. Crimson let out a gasp because of the unexpected speed that Taehyung was going at. Her arms latched in front of her and hooked around Taehyung's waist.

The boy smirked when he felt her arms wrapped around his body.

The two of them were out on a mission today. They were assigned to assassinate the deranged woman that a chairman of a huge company is having affair with. The man sent a message to the agency asking for help as the lady kept on threatening him and his own family.

He said that there was an incident when he thought his son was kidnapped but it turns out that the woman just took the little boy out for a walk.

The chairman has committed lots of corrupt activities behind the back of the company's CEO and as a matter of fact, his mistress was once a prostitute that he bought in an auction at the black market and sadly, the two of them have to die.

He sent a warning to the general that he would be visiting the woman's apartment today and asked to send two people to protect him. Too bad for him those two people made him their target as well.

"It's a quick mission, you know?" Taehyung tried to talk to her despite that loud gust of wind, "We just go in there and kill the two. Let's just hope there aren't any onlookers."