LI: Blood Red

+

"Who the-"

A wisp of air passed by near Seongwoo's ear before the familiar feeling of blood trickling down his cheek woke him up, "What the hell are you all doing?" another bullet went past him, causing a woman's head to topple onto the floor, thick, red liquid spilling out of her it.

Yoongi stood up, running towards the bar counter near him where a bottle sat atop. As soon as he reached his destination, he knocked the bottle over, producing a crashing sound that was near inaudible because of the constant shouting around the room. With the broken glass, Yoongi did not mind wounding his large, calloused hands if it meant that his wrists can finally breathe.

He saw, from his peripheral vision, Crimson and Taehyung teaming up to fight one burly Japanese man who already had a cut on his lip. Namjoon was having troubles getting up and fighting with his hands being restricted so Yoongi went to help him.

Seokjin hid behind a sofa, hands now untied after using the knife that he stole from a man that he knocked over seconds ago. Yoongi could assume that it was Jungkook firing the shots from God knows where and knew that it was Jimin, who probably hid beneath the shadows as he threw his sharp, tiny knives from different directions.

One question was in his head: Where was Jung Hoseok?