LVI: Show Time

+

24 HOURS BEFORE THE MISSION

"They're taking her somewhere else," Yoongi muttered, looking intently at the screen while Soobin sat beside him with stars beneath his eyes. The younger boy was content with just watching his role model do the work in front of him even if he, himself, knew how to do everything.

He wouldn't call it being useless though. He was simply admiring the man's skills.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon sat at another swivel chair and pushed himself to go towards Yoongi's table, raising his hand to make a gesture to gather the others. There was another tall man who stood behind Yoongi but was blocking everyone else's view until a woman called him out.

"Clifford, you do know that you're a giant, right? Why don't you crouch down a bit?" Mijin spat out, teasing her colleague in the process as the others snickered.

The poor hacker crouched down beside Yoongi's empty side with a blush on his cheeks and a scowl on his mouth. After the man clicked his tongue, Yoongi clicked at the location where they believed Crimson was kept. 

It was at a random warehouse only a few blocks away from the supermarket that Seongwoo claimed to be Seongjun's hideout. Yoongi typed something on his laptop and caused the image to zoom in further revealing mass of grey cement that was probably the roof of the warehouse surrounded with several trees that nearly separated it from civilization.

Taehyung gulped at the image, not wanting to imagine what might possibly be happening to Crimson right now. Thankfully though, the red dot on the screen never disappeared, helping them keep track of her current location.