LVII: Always

+

"Taehyung, please tell me you're already inside the warehouse," Namjoon had a deep grimace on his face as he looked around before crouching back down again to avoid being shot. Jimin threw a knife somewhere, hoping that it hits his unknown target.

Because of the weapon shortage and time not being on their side, the Bulletproofs were not able to grab as much weapons as they needed and literally brought knives at a gunfight.

"Yes, I am. I'm currently looking for Crimson but I have no freaking idea where she is. Is Hoseok hyung inside now too?" He received no answer from his teammates and instead started roaming around the empty dilapidated rooms when he stumbled upon an American guy who was probably about to include himself in the action.

Lucky him, he only had to face Taehyung.

"Who are you?" the guy shouted in English but Taehyung, who had been studying it for nearly a year now, answered flawlessly yet not so flawlessly either.

With his box-shaped smile in display, he sheepishly replied, "Delivery guy...?" it was more of an inquisition than a statement and that caught off the clueless man before him. Before the American guy could retort, Taehyung pushed the hard part of his palm against the man's nose, creating a sickening cracking sound. Blood began to trickle out of the man's nose as he clutched it tightly in pain until Taehyung hoisted himself up by jumping towards the wall, resting his foot and kicked it in order to give himself momentum to tackle the man.

When the American guy fell harshly on the cement floor, Taehyung kicked his face and sent him to dreamland.

He was too occupied on the fallen man before him that he failed to notice someone charging towards him from behind. The woman was silently trailing him and was about to hit his head with her baseball bat.