At the dinner table(chapter 2)

Chris headed to the dining room.

Mrs. Parker: So the majesty has finally decided us to pay a visit?

Chris: Mom!

Mr. Parker: You should take care of your health.

Mrs. Parker: He skipped his breakfast today as well, because this mister was studying and forgot. While going to the market I reminded him but all in vain.

Mr. Parker: You should take care of yourself  while studying. You should not skip the necessities.

Chris: Yes Dad.

Mrs. Parker: I can't believe, the last time they said at his school that he is a bully and often teases the girls. While my son is so studious and an innocent boy.

Mr. Parker (giggling): Maybe he is too famous among the girls.

Chris: Dad please!

Mr. Parker (again giggling): Okay son, I believe you Mr. Chris Parker, you are innocent.

They were a happy and sweet family of just three.

Mr. Parker (to Mrs. Parker): You were saying that we had a new neighbor arrived today? Ain't you?

Mrs. Parker: Yes. They are Taylor....I invited Mrs. Taylor today for a cup of tea. She joined in. They seem to be very nice.

Chris: Good.

Mrs. Parker: Oh yes, I forgot Mrs. Taylor told that she had a daughter same as in your class Chris, and in your school, Andreas High.

Chris: Hope she's not in my section. I don't like girls.

Mrs. Parker: What was her name....yes Nicole. Such a sweet name. Today I met her too. She was a sweet girl and a well behaved girl.

Chris: Mom please stop this.

Chris finished his dinner and quickly headed back to his room.

Mrs. Parker: Don't study till late night today Chris, you have school tomorrow.

(After Chris went back)

Mr. Parker: So they too are a family of three?

Mrs. Parker: Yes.

Mr. Parker: I hope one day my son will eventually fall for a girl

Mrs. Parker: Like you fell for me?

They both laughed.