Cookies(chapter 14)

The next day as well Chris was in tension as he roamed in the corridor with his friends.

Mike: He bro look Ms.Seerena....

Mark: So what?

Mike: I'm going to ask about my marks of yesterday's test.

Mark: Wait I'm coming too.

Mike: Ok. Chris?

Chris: I'm not interested you two may go, I'll wait for you guys in the classroom.

Mike: Ok.

Then they left Chris. He decided to take the left stairs as they were often free of the school crowd. Whenever he wants to spend time alone, he usually goes there. When he reached there he heared someone screaming. It was Nicole.S he had accidently slipped from the stairs and going to fall down. "Nicole!!" shouted Chris and went to catch her .He managed to hold her. She was in his arms.

Nicole: Uhm....

Chris: Are you okay??

Nicole: Yes

Chris: Thank God.

Nicole: T........Thank you..Chris.

Chris: Mention not.

Nicole: Cookies!!!!

Chris: Cookies?

Nicole moved from his arms and picked up a lunch box that had fallen from her hand when she slipped down. Chris saw it contained broken cookies.

Chris: Perhaps the they broke when you fall down?

Nicole: Yes....

Chris:....

Nicole: Now nobody would taste them..they are wasted. I made them myself for my friends.

She seemed to be very sad.

Chris: Let me have some of them.

Saying this he took a few pieces and tasted. "They're tasty" exclaimed Chris." "You should also try some..though I can't believe YOU made them."

Nicole:You tasted my broken..cookies and....still appreciating it? You are really a stupid octopus.

Chrus: Huh?

She blushes and ran away from there.

Chris: Hey stop....

She didn't stopped.

Later that day when Chris  returned home he found that a message was received on his chat messenger from Nicole.

CHAT SCREEN

Nicole: Listen,I have taken a decision.

Chris: Hmmmm....

Nicole: I have decided to delete  that video of you slipping in the park from my phone.

Chris: Really..??

Nicole: Bcoz you saved me today.Uhm..trust me..I have already deleted them.

Chris: Well....I believe you Habla.

Nicole: Ugh....Now I believe I shouldn't have deleted the..atleast you you wouldn't call me Habla.

Chris: XD