I will not spare you(chapter 22)

The next day Chris and his friends were roaming the school corridors,doing their favourite job,teasing and bullying girls.Nicole and William were also taking awalk together on the school together.

William:Uh..Nicole.

Nicole:(smiling)Call me Nic.

William:Princess Nic!!

Nicole:Oh William..come on..you are making me shy.Go ahead what do you want to say.

William:I..have heared....that you..a..are a bully..I mean not that but you..-

Nicole's eyes widened on hearing that.

Nicole:Yes William you have heared that right.

William:Uh..I mean....you-

Nicole:Come on William I will not hurt you.You are my best friend.We met only a week ago and..and....we become such a good friend.I only hate a few boys.

William:Like Chris?

Nicole:(smiling)Yes

They both were busy in gossips and didn't notice that Chris and hsi friends were heading towards them.Chris and his gang were also busy in their job,they didn't noticed the duo coming towards them.Both the groups collided with each other.Nicole collided with Chris whereas Mike collided with William.

Mike: Uh..boy watch out-(after seeing William and Nicole):You!!??

William: What is the problem of your group?You people always disturb us.

Chris:(to Nicole)Hey get lost from here.I don't want to see your face.

She held his collars. Chris gives her a hard push and she is forced to leave his collar. Till then a crowd had gathered there. Half of them cheering for Chris and the other half for Nicole.

Chris:(to the crowd gathered)Hey you dumb people. Is there a wrestling match going on here? Get lost or I will smash your face before hers.

The crowd began to move away from there.

William: Nic,let's go back. I don't want to interfere with these guys.

Nicole: No today I will not spare him. He is constantly disturbing us from a long time now.

Chris: What!!??..Me?

William: Yeah boy she is talking about you.

She gave Chris a hard punch. He fell down and his nose started bleeding.

William: Hey Nicole, let me handle him for you.

As he moved towards Chris, Mike blocked his way and pushed him back violently.

Mark:(to Mike)Hey Mike!!leave him. I think Chris is not in a good situation. We should take him to the medical room.

Chris:No..Ah....no I am alright....except..it hurts a little..Ah.

Mike: I think he is right Chris.

Mark and Mike help him get up and disappeared. They took him to the medical room, where the nurse said it wasn't a big issue. After returning home Nicole texted Chris.

CHAT SCREEN

Nicole: Chris,I am sorry..please I am really sorry.

Chris didn't replied her.

Nicole: Chris..pls reply how r u?
             Chris..??
             Are you ok?
             I am sorry.

Chris still didn't replied her. She decided to visit him.

She knocked on his door. Mrs. Parker opened the door.

Mrs.Parker: Nicole? Welcome.

Nicole: Mrs. Parker is Chris at home? I need to talk to him.

Mrs.Parker: Yes yes, come he is in his room. I don't know what happened to him.

Nicole: Huh?

Mrs. Parker: He said that today some street gangster ran into him. He had a fight with him.

Nicole: Street-

Just as she was about to speak, Chris' voice came from his room.

Chris:(shouting) Mom..if it is Nicole please don't let her inside my room.

Mrs. Parker:(smiling) As you can hear..move fast or else he will lock his door.

She quickly got to the first floor, where his room was situated. She noticed that the door was closed but not locked. Instead of knocking she opened the door and quickly entered his room. Chris seemed to be surprised at her sudden presence but didn't talked to her.

Nicole: Chris,please listen to me.
I am sorry .please speak to me.

Chris: I am sorry, I bumped into you. It was my fault. You wanted to hear this? Heared?Now leave.

Nicole: Chris please..I am really sorry. I mean it.

He didn't talked to her. After half an hour of practice to lift up his mood and apologize, she failed and decided to leave. When she was about to leave she told him to take care and once again sorry.