A New Day at the School(chapter 28)

Chris entered his classroom, and went near Mike and Mark.

Mark: Hey Chris!

Mike: What's up dude!?

Chris: I'm still alive.

Mark: And so is Nicole.

Mike and Mark burst into laughter.

The bell rang and everyone took their seat. The teacher entered the class and behind him, Nicole also entered the class.

Teacher: So, it's a good news that Ms. Nicole is all fine now to attend the class, with us.

Nicole: Hello Everyone!

Teacher: Since the past three (3) weeks she wasn't able to attend the school, someone please help her. Chris, it's your task.

Chris: What!? Why me?

Someone from the classroom: Because you two look cute together.

The class bursted into laughter.

Chris: Hey, who said this?

Teacher: Okay, everyone take a seat.

Chris: But techer-

Teacher: Please sit down, Chris.

Nicole sat next to Chris.

Chris (to Nicole): Hey Habla, why are you sitting here.

Nicole: Because this is my seat, seems like you have forgot your memory, maybe a punch will help you.

Chris: Try that.

Mike: Bro, keep calm and pay attention to the class.

After the class.

Nicole: So, I hope you are helping me.

Chris: I have no other option.

Nicole: Then today at my home at 4 PM.

Just then someone hugged Nicole from the back, it was Christiana, her friend.

Christiana: You are finally back at the school, now we can hangout together.

Nicole: Hey, Christiana-

Christiana: And you don't have to take notes from this octopus, you can refer to my notebooks and books.

Chris: We already have a deal.

Christiana: Uh!? Deal?

Nicole: Yeah, Chris has just now promised to help me in the studies and backlog clearing.

Chris: It was not a promise.

Christiana: I see, so you guys have already fixed your programme. No problem, I will be there whenever you need any help.

Chris went to Nicole's home at 4 PM and rang the bell. Mrs. Taylor opened the door.

Mrs. Taylor: Oh, Chris it's you. Nicole is waiting for you.

Chris: Good Evening aunty, I'll go straight away to her room.

Chris noticed Nicole was focused on reading some book. He peeked from behind her to get a look what book it was.

Chris: Ah! Maths!

Nicole got alarmed and straightaway punched without looking who it was.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chris: Ah....what it was?

Nicole: Oh, it was you. You scared me away.

Chris: But-

Nicole: Who peeks from behind like that?

Chris: Octopus

Nicole laughed. Just them there was a knock the door, it was Mrs. Taylor. She had brought cookies and tea for them.

Mrs. Taylor: Have something to eat before you two start studying so much.

Chris: Thank You so much aunty.

Nicole: Mom, octopuses don't eat these human foods.

Mrs. Taylor: Nicole, behave yourself. Chris, if you need something else tell me.

Chris: Sure Aunty.

Mrs. Taylor left the room.

Chris went near to Nicole.

Nicole: What are you doing-

Chris moved more closer to her.

Chris: I was missing you.

Nicole: Missing me? For what?

Chris held her shoulder and moved his face closer to her.

I hate that I love youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें